22ᵀʰᵉ ᴵⁿʲᵘʳᵉᵈ ᴿᵃᵛᵉⁿ

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

"ᴵ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵗᵒ ˢᵉᵉ ᵃ ᶜᵃᵗᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ"

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

Raven had just been shot and screams came out of her mouth as Clarke put the extremely hot metal against Raven's wound. The blonde pulled the hot metal object away from the girl's wound, "That should stop the external bleeding."

Leo was there watching Clarke work and glancing down at Finn's hand that held Ravens. He felt his chest turn a little but he couldn't really explain the feeling. He only knew that his eyes glanced to look back up at Finn and then down at Raven.

"I don't understand." Finn looked up at Bellamy. "How did Murphy get a gun?"

Bellamy muttered, "Long story."

"We got lucky." Raven tried to power through the pain. "If Murphy hit the fuel tank instead of me, we'd all be dead."

Leo could only stare into space at the thought of his best friend shooting...someone he enjoyed talking to.

Clarke didn't know about that part which surprised her, "Wait, there's rocket fuel down there? Enough to build a bomb?"

"Enough to build a hundred bombs..." Raven told her in a breathy voice. "If we had any gunpowder left."

Leo looked away from them all, keeping his stare on the ground. He was full of guilt. Murphy was his friend. He defended him. Leo just wanted Murphy to be safe with them but they were the ones who got hurt in the process. He slowly glanced at Raven who laid her head on the pillow, in pain but he couldn't look her in the eyes when he spoke. "I'm sorry."

"Shut up." Raven rolled her eyes in agony at the pitiful apology. She wasn't mad at him. She just didn't want to hear useless apologies.

Leo softened his eyes on her, looking her in the eyes, "I am."

"You didn't do anything. Murphy made his own choice." Finn looked forward to Leo who stood beside Bellamy. For once in his time of knowing Leo, he could see clearly on the boy's face that he was sorry.

Bellamy glanced at Leo who kept quiet. The Blake boy had Lincoln's book in his hands as he looked at the others "Let's get back to the reapers. Maybe they'll help us? The enemy of my enemy is my friend, right?"

Clarke and Finn looked at each other, feeling very indifferent about what Bellamy said. The blonde shook her head, "Not this enemy?"

Leo took his eyes off Raven and onto the book in Bellamy's hands. His brows slightly furrowed and he tilted slowly his head at seeing the image of familiar details on the drawn person's face. Leo quickly took the journal out of Bellamy's hands while looking up at them all while pointing at the picture, "You don't just call them grounders? What exactly are reapers?"