13ᶜᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᴵⁿˢᵃⁿᵉ

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

"ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒᵒⁿ"

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

Everyone in camp was high off of nuts. Well, most of everyone. Leo was one of the sane people only because Octavia had a point. He shouldn't be bombed off nuts because there were so many other things that needed to be dealt with. For instance, getting all the insanely high people to calm down.

Leo walked towards Finn's tent, seeing Monty running out. "Hey." He quickly spoke which made Monty stop in his tracks.

"Hey." Monty turned to him with a big smile. He walked up to Leo, taking a hold of his hands to put a nut onto the boy's palm. "Eat, trust me, you'll feel better because you, my friend, look like you haven't slept or eaten in days."

"Oh, cool, nuts." Leo stared down at the nut with a saddened smile because part of him wanted to take it. He then raised his hand up and flicked the small nut away.

"Hey!" Monty quickly looked between Leo and the direction of where the nut was thrown. "Why would you do that?" He quickly looked at Leo, offended.

Leo put his hand on Monty's shoulder with a smile. "Because you, my friend, are high off of nuts. You know what that means." He then pointed at the side of Monty's head. "Your brain will explode."

"What!? You mean..." Monty slowly looked down at the ground and then hurried to look back up at Leo. "The moon doesn't exist?"

Leo scrunched his face in confusion. "Huh?" He then sighed to himself with his eyes shut.

"The moon!?" Monty put his hands on Leo's shoulder to shake him then he let go and hurried to turn around, looking everywhere. "I've been looking everywhere." He motioned his hand up at the sky and then back to himself. "I even checked Finn's tent but nothing."

"Speaking of Finn." Leo took a deep breath as Monty ran away and towards Jasper. He then reached the tent, aka Finn's tent. Leo peeked his head into the tent to see Raven laying with Finn. They were naked but the blanket was covered which helped Leo's eye. "I probably should have knocked."

"What is it with you all barging in?" Finn went back to try and cover Raven's back because she was shirtless with her back turned.

Leo glanced at Finn while only keeping his eye on him. "Don't worry, Finn, I would never have a threesome that includes you."

Raven turned her to look over her shoulder at the boy. She gave him a look at his presence still in the tent, "Did you need something?"

Now, Leo moved his eyes to look at the girl, "I came barring very important news. I'll be nice and excuse your attitude because everyone is high off nuts...so don't eat them. And if you did, congratulations?"