Chapter 7

(Kellin's Pov)
"Daddy can you sing me a song?" Copeland asked me as I put her in we small room I nodded "what song do you want to hear tonight?" She thought about it "Iris!" She squealed I nodded
'And I'd give up forever touch you cause I know that you feel me some oh you're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be and I don't want to go on my own, and all I can taste is this moment and all I can breath is you're life sooner or later it's over I just don't want to miss you too night, and I don't want the world to see me cause don't think they'd understand when everything is meant to be broken I just want you to know who I am.'
I pictured Katelynne when I sang that her beautiful smile I always loved waking up to, Rowlan his adventures we had and his amazing skills on the soccer field and finally Liam his never quitting attitude and his passion towards his sports I missed them deeply then I saw Vic in this image smiling holding a small Copeland sitting at a breakfast table with Katelynne, Liam and Rowlan I really missed them. "Daddy do you ever miss mommy and my brothers?" It's like she read my mind "of course Coco! All the time you know your mommy was the main reason I kept going in my life and now that she's gone forever I'm seeing her in the songs I sing, I see her in the wildflowers out by the road and most of all Coco I see her in you." A tear escaped my eyes "I miss mommy too, I want Liam and Rowlan back!" She wailed I felt awful I couldn't save them too what kind of father am I? When I married Katelynne I promised to protect her sons and I didn't, I really didn't I took our daughter and ran away......... I broke a promise.
(sorry for the short chapters I'll try and make them a bit longer)