Chapter 19

{Andley Smut Warning}

(Mike's Pov)

"I can't believe he told us not to be loud, cause I'm sure as hell that was Kellin moaning!" I ranted to my boyfriend. "Babe come on lets try and get some sleep." I smirked "No how about me challenge them too a moaning/sex competition, I know we'll win especially if I bottom!" He frowned "Mike no we are going to bed it's not the time for it i' actually not ready for the sex part of our relationship.." At least he was being honest with me instead of letting me have my way and start doing something he isn't ready for. So i just nodded and climbed into bed and wrapped my arm around Tony, he turned to face me "Thank you for actually listening to me Mike, and for not pushing me into something I wasn't ready for." He kissed me and nuzzled his head on my chest. "Your welcome Tony." I sighed "I love you." he mumbled, or at least that's what I thought he said. "What was that babe?" All I heard was faint breathing. If he said what I thought he said that would have been the first time we've ever said that to each other. I mean I love him I've just been so afraid to say it to him I thought he'd just shrug it off or something.. I wanted to say it back but I didn't know if that was what he said, whatever i'll just get some sleep.

{Time Lapse}

(Andy's Pov)

I heard a knock at my door I guess someone saw my call for Ashley. I walked over to the door to open it "Hey babe!" He smiled I grabbed his hand yanking him inside before the others could see him "Whoa dude what's gotten into you?" "They can't see you we have to leave in a hour did you bring your watch like I asked you to?" He nodded "okay i'm going to set an alarm and we are going t get out of here okay at 6:30 we'll leave they said they'll wake at 7:00 because Mike has an alarm and he said he'll go wake up Kellin and Vic, and I told them I have a clock too so not to worry." Ashley nodded and we walked up the stairs to one of the rooms so I guess we could Fuck I don't know what Ash wanted right now but I always top so I don't know how far he'll get without me stopping him and taking dominance. I smiled at the thought of Ashley under me moaning my name, He was always so hot whenever we did have sex. "What are you smiling about." I chuckled and pulled him into a room honestly I didn't care where we did this as long as we got to do it. "Andy what are you doing." He smiled "You know exactly what i'm going to do to you." We both smirked and I grabbed his hips picking him up taking him over to the bed. Acting like I was going to drop him he grabbed onto my neck a lot tighter than before "Andy!" he warned I just laughed it off and put him down on the bed starting to undo his pants. I fiddled with his buckle and once I got him completely naked, I began to undress myself. Ash was never into the preparation so I just slammed into him making him moan which I covered his mouth "Ash we have to be quiet.." I sighed and he nodded. I was so turned on Ashley reached for my hardened dick and began to stroke it. We hadn't done this is a while so Ash came quickly and I followed soon after as I slowed my motions down it was already 6 a.m. so we cleaned up the best that we could and we climbed out to the world. It was still some what dark, I reached down for Ashley's hand and he laced his hands with mine and we began to walk down until we was a group of zombies waddling towards us. Ashley screamed shooting his gun causing more and more to come. I grabbed his hand and ran in the opposite direction.

(Kellin's Pov)

"Vic I just heard a Gun shot!" I shot up off of the bed after I heard the loud bang noise "Kells lets go check on everyone." We both speedily got dressed got the girls and went outside. "Oh my god Kellin!" Mike yelled running behind us. "What?" I questioned and looked out to where Mike was pointing "Holy shit Vic protect Court. Mike, Tony take care of Coco i'm going to try and lead them away from here." I ordered them and I ran out to the base of the big group of zombies hoping I could get them away.

(One more chapter hope you guys are excited! Okay guys I'm so sorry for the last chapter just a warning a head of time)