Chapter 9

(In Honor Of Kellin Quinn's 29th Birthday)

(Kellin's Pov)
"Vic seriously!" I pushed him to the ground "ouch Kells come on their eyes are closed!" He yelled back "shit Vic I swear to god stop it we aren't even dating, I honestly this the first time was a mistake, I was just missing the attention from someone like someone who actually can give you what you want Vic you have that I'm not saying I regretted it but I feel a little awkward that's all!" I yelled he got up and pushed me down "I'm getting what I want no matter what you say!" He Yelled God he can be scary at times "hell I just lost Alex so you're all I have left!" I trembled at the thunder of his voice. He began to yank my jeans down, along came my boxers "Vic no I don't want this!" I cried burying my face into the table.
(Vic's Pov)
Kellin was crying, is this considered rape? Am I ruining my relationship with him? I could care less my dick was already half way in his butt. I stopped in realization "Oh My God Kells I'm so sorry!" I stopped he scrambled for his clothes and ran out the door "Kellin?!" "leave me alone!" He screamed "Why, I'm sorry it was a act of Lust that there wasn't me and you know that!" "Kellin I fucking Love you!" I cried and fell to the ground "You just tried to rape me how do you expect me to react to that!" He dropped to his knees. "Forgive me please?" He nodded I went to kiss him but he pulled away "Vic I'll let you kiss me but that's all we are doing for another day or two." I nodded "Im so sorry Kells I was just sexually frustrated." he nodded and kissed my cheek "I understand Vic don't apologize."
(Copeland's Pov)
"Hey Tony where is Mike?" "He's out singing one of his brothers songs." Tony called back "wait Michael Fuentes can sing?" I questioned "yeah you didn't know that." I shook my head no, "well he's not a bad singer it's just Vic kinda earned his place as lead singer that's why no one but the band knows he can sing and Jaime took it to the grave." he came into the room I was in "okay I'll be back in a bit." I grabbed a small kitchen knife one I'm sure I couldn't hurt myself to much with, I hope..... Where is he? "What's so good about picking up the pieces? Your like the coward and the lion... Wait did I mess up?" "I don't know you tell me Mike!" I jumped on him surprising him "gosh dang Copeland you scared me to death!" Then we heard near by screaming "You just tried to rape me how do you expect me to react to that?!" It sounded like my dad. Who tried to rape him then we heard another voice "Forgive me please?" holy crap it was Vic! They rounded the corner and looked at me and Mike, they looked terrified "What do you mean Rape Kellin?"