Chapter 14

(Kellin's Pov)

I was walking down the hall and I heard my name so I went to look who called my name. I never knew these things about Vic.. He was so secretive about his past I began to cry this information was hitting me like a ton of bricks, Mike turned around "how much of that did you hear?" he asked nervously "All of it." I cried "Fuck, Don't say anything to Vic he'll kill me." Mike mumbled "I didn't know I cause him that much pain that's what I was trying to avoid." I cried harder "Kellin it's fine he's over it, Where's your sister I never saw her come in?" I wailed remembering the sight of my dead sister Harper "Mike!" Vic yelled harshly "What did I do all I did was ask about Harper." all the memories of Harper, growing up her getting married and having Courtney, that little piece of my sister I had left I swear to god i'm going to protect that girl with my life! "she's gone." Courtney came into the room holding Copeland "where's your dad then?" Tony questioned "he left me when I was younger, I doubt he's still around." she sighed, why is she so calm about this it's her past, my past bothers the shit out of me considering my fucking asshole of a dad left me at the age of three, great now she's completely okay with sharing her past but before this she wouldn't even tell me if she was hurt on the field, how is she so open now? Did I miss something while she was growing up or am I missing something more maybe she toughened up when she saw her mom my sister die before her own eyes. No, maybe I don't know what to think anymore..

(Courtney's Pov)

How am I supposed to think straight when half of these guys are emotional wreaks I knew why Kellin was like this but why was Vic? "Vic what happened to make you so emotional?" trying not to sound too rude "I lost my boyfriend Alex to a zombie but now I have Kellin in my arms once again." he smiled, Again? "what do you mean again?" "oh we dated back in high school but you know Kellin's career came along and it wouldn't have looked good on his ego but now since half the world is dead who gives a fuck right?" he went to kiss Kelin I laughed they were so cute together it's like they completed each other, no wonder he looked so unhappy with Katelynne he missed Vic "Kellin is he the reason you were so unhappy with Katelynne?" he gave me the death stare "What?" Copeland and Vic said Shit I didn't mean to start a fight "No I loved Katelynne why do you think I asked her to marry me silly girl." he sounded uneasy this can get out of hand if I pushed it hard enough I smirked "I'm not buying it Uncle Kellin.." I sighed now he was pissed "whatever floats your boat dude." I tried too swallow the laughter that I was holding back "Courtney!" Kellin screamed and ran outside great job Courtney, now he hates you...