Chapter 10

(Vic's Pov)

I bit my bottom lip hoping Kellin wouldn't tell them what just happened. "Umm it was a joke guys don't worry." He awkwardly laughed I flashed them a awkward smile and Mike went into a deep thought process, fuck he's going to figure out what happened! "Kellin are you okay I heard you screaming?!" Tony came over to where we were. Mike blushed I swear he has a crush on Tony (sorry my friends idea) "Yeah Tony I'm fine." Kellin sighed "So Mikey how about telling us why you're blushing when a shirtless Tony Perry walks over here?!" I teased earning death glares from both Mike and Tony I laughed and went to kiss Kellin's Cheek he smiled I guess we're okay again. "Kellin will you be my boyfriend?" I asked He nodded "Tony?" Mike bit his bottom lip... "I have a little crush on you....." I laughed "SEE I TOLD YOU!" I yelled, Kellin and Tony burst it into a fit of laughter all Mike did was blush and shrug "Now you hate me huh Tony?" Tony shook his head "no dawg it's cute wanna be Fce?" "Hells yeah... sorry Coco." We all laughed and cuddled our new boyfriends and watched the clouds drift by. This day has been amazing I want days like this forever I leaned down and kissed Kellin's nose he giggled and laid his head onto my lap. "Kells I want this to last forever." I sighed "Me too..." he snuggled my arm. "Only been dating for five minutes and you're all over each other!" I laughed looking over at Mike and Tony having a steamy make-out session. "Shut up Vic, you and Kellin make-out all the time." I rolled my eyes and kissed Kellin really sloppy biting his tongue "Owe!" "Sorry Kells." "see now your hurting the poor guy." Mike laughed, I shrugged "He likes it rough anyways..." I smirked "Hey i'm still here..." I completely forgot she was there. "oops sorry Coco, Hey its getting late we should get to bed... Mike, Tony can you take Coco to her 'room'?" They nodded and I pushed Kellin up "Look at the sunset baby." "It's beautiful Vic" he sighed and rested his head on my shoulder. Then we heard a faint scream in the distance.

(Sorry for the short chapters i'm kinda been caught up in stuff...
-Zoey_Marie_Quinn)