Chapter 8

(Possible Smut Warning)
~Next Morning~~
-Day 3-
(Vic's Pov)
I awoke to a slight trembling outside the van I looked outside the window of the van and there was one small Walker I just woke up Mike and Tony and told them to kill it and then we'll leave to meet up with Kellin. "are you okay? I mean Alex did just die yesterday." Mike asked I shot him a glare which made him shut up fast. "Sorry." Mike whispered "your fine Mike I'm just glad nothing happened to you back there." I sighed
{1 Hour later}
(Kellin's Pov)
I woke up and decided to call in Vic, Mike and Tony I hope they are awake
The won't have much daylight if they aren't cause it took Vic a long time to get over to that little town. "hey you guys on your way?" I asked "yeah we are actually just now walking up to the studio." I ran down the hall to the front of the building and I saw three guys and three walkers stumbling across the pavement. I ran out to them hugging them and once I saw the faces of the walkers I began to cry. "Hey Kells what's wrong?" Vic asked "Look at those walkers right there!" I sobbed "oh god that's Kate and your two boys isn't it?" He held me closer and walked me away from them as I think Tony and Mike killed them for real this time. once I heard Mike say they're gone I screamed in pain "No that was my life let me see them!" I woke Copeland up because I heard her sweet voice say "see who daddy." "your mommy!" I cried she ran towards me "MOMMY IS ALIVE?!" I shook my head no, she fell to the floor about to cry when Tony picked her up and began to comfort her. Vic pulled me away from everyone and took me to see the remains of my three loved once who used to be full of life and happiness.
(Vic's Pov)
I pulled him aside to see the remains of his wife and two sons. "Kells I'm so sorry this happened." I looked down at the rotten corpses. I hated seeing him down "Can we give them a proper burial?" He sniffed I nodded he picked up his two dead sons and I got Katelynne and we gathered wood to make them a coffin. "Kellin, Vic what are you two doing?" Mike asked "making a coffin for his family, hey Mike can you go fine a big stone do we can make head stone?" He nodded and left us alone once again. "Vic I...." I cut him off by smashing my lips into his, he gasped in surprise then kissed me back I picked picked him up and placed him on the table. He pushed me away "Vic I can't do this in front of them." I looked at him in confusion "what... oh then come on Kells they are gone they can't see this." I sighed "Vic it's bad enough that Copeland walked in on us I can't do this in front of my Wife, Vic I love you but I can't not now." god damn it, fuck this shit I grind my hips into his making him gasp "Seriously V-Vic please don't." He's not going to stop me from what I want I pushed against him harder "Vic I said enough!" He yelled and pushed me off of him.