Chapter 11

(Hey guys i'm adding another character and it is @endlessgoodbyes her name is Courtney but it's Court for short, she plays as Kellin's niece and I hope shes going to enjoy her part. With love -Zoey_marie_Quinn)

(Kellin's Pov)

I've heard that cry before it was.... God damn why can't I remember who it is..... It's Courtney! "Vic come one we have to go save her!" he looked at me in confusion "Save who?" I rolled my eyes "My niece, Courtney you know the one I called Court!?" he nodded and grabbed my hand and pulled me in the direction of the scream.

(Courtney's Pov)

I shriek in terror as my mom was being ripped apart in front of me.... I began to sob. "Court?!" I heard my name being called, Uncle Kellin was the only one who actually called me that. "Uncle Kellin?" He ran up to me and wrapped his tattooed arms around my small body structure... I felt safe for once in this apocalypse, I felt like things where going to be okay I haven't felt that way since my abusive dad left when Uncle Kellin told him off. "where's my sister Harper?" he asked breaking the silence I pulled away and pointed to what was let of my mom. "Harper!!!" he cried out and I felt a different pair of arms wrap around me, they were strong and warm... They felt loving/full of love. I looked up at the male figure holding me close like a fragile baby it was a man I have yet too meet "Who are you?" He looked down at me "Courtney." I cringed at my name... "Don't you remember me I used to help Kellin babysit you." I looked at his deep brown eyes It is him it's just he's changed so much since I last saw him seven years ago. "You have Kellin's piercing blueish green eyes." I sighed "Technically I have my Grandma's eyes which were passed down to my mom and then given to me." He rolled his eyes, How rude! My uncle was sobbing beside my mother's body as her torn apart limbs were everywhere... "Kellin lets take her back to our little safe house, or whatever you wanna call it." He nodded "lets go, Court you have to promise to protect Coco." Coco? did he mean his daughter? "Copeland? I'll protect her with my life, I promise." He smiled once again I felt safe around him like he was destined to save me one day and today was the day.