Chapter 18

(Smut Warning)

(Kellin's Pov)

{Time lapse}

It was getting late and we were in a small neighborhood so we each took a house maybe me Vic won't break the bed this time out quote on quote dirty dancing but everyone knows what we've been up too. "Vic you come with me and we'll watch the girls, Mike, Tony you get that house try not to moan to loud.." I winked at them and they rolled their eyes and walked over to the house we were only probably going to stay for a couple of days. I grabbed Vic's arm and yanked him into the empty house. "Coco, Court go to sleep me and Vic are going to stay up a bit..." I pulled across the room to the master bedroom, what was left of it of course. He smiled and kissed me tenderly and pushed me onto the bed and began to take of his clothes slowly.. Teasing me "God damn it Vic stop teasing me and just fuck me!" I whisper yelled and he prepared me... or whatever he did before he slammed into me. "O-oh my god Vic!" I moaned, I wanted to take control of the situation and tried to flip us over but Vic was too strong for me and pinned me down as slammed deeper and deeper almost sent me over the edge as I was reaching my climax Vic placed his thumb over my tip preventing me from climaxing yet, I moaned thrashing from underneath him all he did was laugh and kissed me "Babe I don't want you to come yet." He whispered making me smile and laugh even though the pleasure was building up in my stomach making me buck my hips up and moaning as loud as possible. Probably waking the girls I could care less now this felt amazing.

(Courtney's Pov)

I heard a loud moan coming from Kellin and Vic's room making me and Copeland jump "I'm going to go stop them!" I grabbed her arm and shook my head "Let them be adults while they still can." And she sighed and nodded she climbed into the the same bed I was in and fell asleep

(Vic's Pov)

"Shhh babe you'll wake the girls." He nodded groaning as he shut his mouth as quick as possible. "V-Vic holy shit do that again." He bit his lip containing his moans as I repeatedly hit his sensitive spot. I felt the pleasure build up in the pit of my stomach "Kells i'm so close.." "I am too baby, come for me baby!" He smirked. As I shot inside of him, he came all over his stomach. I slowed my motions and pulled out. Kellin grabbed one of the sheets we weren't going to use and he cleaned himself up and I put my arms around his neck and puled him into the bed so we can go to sleep.

(Sorry short chapter there's only two more chapters!)