Chapter 15

{Small Smut Warning}

(Vic's Pov)

"Courtney!" Kellin screamed and ran away from the group "What the hell court we fucking saved you and this is the thanks we get?!" I ran after Kellin as fast as I could with everyone trailing behind. Honestly I don't care that they were following me, I just want to know if he's okay. "Kellin?!" I screamed I hope he's okay "Courtney I swear to god if he dies your next!" I snapped making her cry, I began to feel bad "Listen Court, i'm sorry it's just I love Kellin and I would do anything to be with him forever." She rolled her eyes as if she didn't believe me. Wow okay Kellin's niece it takes two to tango.... "Kellin, babe where are you?"

(Kellin's Pov)

I don't know where i'm going as long as i'm away from them I just needed so alone time and with Vic constantly checking on me god knows alone time there wouldn't have happened I ran until I felt like it was a good distance from them, I felt bad about just running off but that really fucking hurt. I sat underneath a tree "Maybe I should climb the tree." I climbed the tree and sat down on a sturdy branch and but my back to the tree and pulled my knees to my chest and began to cry. I miss Katelynne and my boys I truly do, it's so early in the morning I guess being in this apocalypse made me an early bird Court doesn't understand the love I share with Vic.. I love him I'm just afraid one of us may die, but that won't happen we are so careful of that. "Kellin, babe where are you?" I was about to call out to him when a cat came up behind me and scared the shit out of me and I screamed causing me to fall out of the tree...

(Vic's Pov)

Kellin let out a blood curdling scream and I picked up speed hoping he didn't get bit. Once I got close enough I saw Kellin on the ground Laughing "Hey Vic guess what I just did!" I rolled my eyes "Typical, What did you do Kells?" I asked "I fell out of the tree because a cat scared me and now I want to fuck you Vic..." I blushed at the last part "Ewww!" I heard everyone behind me and I turned around and covered Copeland's eyes while flipping them off "Rude!" they spat I rolled my eyes and pulled Kellin up and kissed him "Let's take this somewhere else.." I whispered in his ear and all he did was smile and follow my lead. Now I've been waiting a while for this so i'm going to tease the hell out of him, but in the end he's gonna end up riding me... Oh those dirty thoughts of Kellin moaning and the lightly sweat painted face of his, his eyes filled with lust. Damn stop Vic if you keep this up you won't last longer than three minutes!