Chapter 16

{Smut Warning}

(Vic's Pov)

I walked to the nearest house, since we are now on foot. Once we cleared the house we ran to the master bedroom and started to make out. I pulled Kellin's shirt up and began to kiss his neck no doubt leaving Love bites. I began going down his chest and once I got to his nipple and I licked it and took it into my mouth earning a loud moan from Kellin. I smiled as I continued to trail my lips down his body until I got to is pants and tugged at the Kellin nodded and continued to undo his pants and pulled down his boxers. And let the teasing begin! I licked his shaft and once I reached the tip, I payed extra attention to his tip making Kellin moan. "Vic stop the god damn tease and just fuck me already." Kellin whined I took my mouth off of his dick "Shut up and suck my dick so its super wet so it won't hurt you." god damn that sounded so wrong but to be honest we kinda are doing nasty things but who cares lets get down to this, once he got it wet enough I bent him over an began to enter his body.

(Kellin's Pov)

Vic is such a tease and I really want this now, Hard and fast like usual "Vic please, hard and fast!" He nodded and slammed in harder and deeper sending me into a fit of moans.... "Ugh baby scream my name!" Vic moaned "Oh-Oh Vic baby fuck me harder!" I screamed he thrusted deeper! If that was even possible, I felt the pleasure build up in the pit of my stomach "O-oh Vic i'm gonna cum!" I screamed not a moment later he came shooting inside me, Then Vic grabbed my dick and began to flick his wrist and I came all over his hands. "I love you Vic." I sighed as he pulled out "I love you too Kells!" I smiled and we got cleaned up and we walked out of the room back to our group but there was a new guy with the he looked familiar like he was from a band. That's because he was I could never forget such piercing blue eyes, I haven't seen him since his break up with is girlfriend i'm surprise he's even alive....

(Can you guess who the new guy is comment who you think it is! P.S. There's only 4 more chapters after this!)