Chapter 12

(Tony's Pov)

I heard them come through the doors to be honest it scared me to death and I grabbed onto Mike's arm "Who is that?" I questioned as a small girl walked into the small room. "I'm Courtney, Court for short.." she kinda looked like one of Kellin's sisters "Hi Court i'm Tony Perry and this is my boyfriend Mi-" "Mike Fuentes!" I glanced over to Vic, "We used to babysit for Harper aka Kellin's sister." he smiled "Oh.." I mumbled "Well guys lets get some sleep we got a whole new day ahead of us.. If we make it." I whispered that and Mike hit me "Think positive Tony" I rolled my eyes he knows it's the truth. "whatever" and I rolled over pulling the shit worth covers we had and I closed my eyes and let sleep consume me.

(Vic's Pov)

"Come on Court, you can sleep in the room with Copeland." Kellin pointed down the old broken hallway, She nodded and walked down the hall "Come on Vic lets get to sleep." I followed him in to our empty room it was so dark I climbed onto the bed that me and Kellin broke a couple of days ago... "I love you Kells." I pecked his lips "I love you too Vic." he closed his eyes and his breathing became slow and steady, I ran my fingers through his hair and fell alseep

{Dream}

( "Holy Shit, Vic go help Mike and Tony!" Kellin screamed I ran towards my brother and his boyfriend... " I heard a blood curdling scream Tony had been bitten..... "Oh my god babe.." Mikey cried "I stood in the background watching my brother cry out "I can't go on.." he cried I couldn't hear Tony but I heard a gun go off and Mike scream "Tony.... I love you so much." Mike pulled out the gun and put it to his head, I lunged for the gun and all Mike shot was air. "Micheal Fuentes what the hell were you doing!?" I sobbed "You're all I have left Mike come on we lost our parents to this now I can't lose you!" Mike sighed "I want to die Vic he was my world." Then he pushed me off of him and put the gun to his head and shot himself "No!" I screamed.)

(Kellin's Pov)

Vic screamed in his sleep "No!" he sounded like he was sobbing "Vic... Vic baby wake up i'm right here nothing wrong, you're okay Vic!" I screamed he shot up off our broken bed and screamed "Where's Mikey and Tony?!" What his he talking about. "Kells where are they?" he cried and he got off the bed and ran straight down the hall towards Mike and Tony's room." I ran after him "Vic?!" "What happened Vic?" I yelled as he rammed into Mike and Tony's room "what the hell Vic?" Mike screamed great now everyone is awake..... "Oh thank god Mike you're okay... and Tony holy shit I thought I lost you guys." he sobbed "What?" they both asked "He had a nightmare and I guess he thought it was real." I sighed and pulled Vic into our room "Vic, what happened?" I asked as I wiped a tear from his eyes... "Nothing can we just go back to sleep?" he asked I nodded and I snuggled his chest.

(Foreshadow for the future but it may be twisted don't hate me, Stay strong my lovelies -Zoey_marie_quinn)