prologue.

©®This story is a publication of The Writer Gotham_xo and should not be copied or Published in any way without my permission. All rights are reserved to myself and this is an original story and any characters(celebrities) I have used have nothing to do with the actual story and are simply there for the purpose of helping you imagine my characters.

WARNING ; THIS BOOK ISNT PROPERLY EDITED AND WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS LIKE 14/15 SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ ON THEN I SUGGEST READING MY BOOK THE PUNISHERS MATE , ITS LIKE THIS BUT MUCH BETTER QUALITY IN MY OPINION ( ALTHOUGH I HAVE HUNDREDS OF READERS WHO DO ACTUALLY ENJOY YHIS STORY BOOK SO FEEL FREE TO CONTINUE READING ) .

Authors Note: So, this is my first ever story and I hope you enjoy it. Please understand that any rude or offensive comments will be deleted and could possibly lead to you being blocked. However, I'm more than open to constructive criticism and feel free to tell me if I've spelt something wrong and I'm open to suggestions of all kinds.

I would love at least 3Votes and maybe 2comments or something because there's no point me writing this story if I don't know if you guys are interested.

"MINE" He snarled out , with so much force and dominance that I let a involuntary whimper escape my throat.

"Say it" He demanded, his voice harsh but his eyes shone with endless love.

"Yours" I breathed.

And before I could take another breath, he crashed his lips on mine, his mouth moving with burning passion as he pushed me gently to the wall.

I knew what he was doing, he was marking me with his scent.

I was His.