Chapter Four:Kitty

Authors Note: You guys I am so happy right now! My story has over 1K views and I'm coming up to 100Votes soon!!!!!!!! I am literally over the moon, thank you for the support.  My aim is 21votes and 10comments and please press the song at the side or the YouTube  video while listening to this chapter.

SAMUEL IS THE GUY IN THE PICTURE ^^

"Slowly moving through my system, breaking all my defencive with time "-Beyonce, Poison.

Samuel stared at his mate in absolute awe, he was a man who lacked emotions and thought of them as weak , but this tiny 5ft creature made so much emotion pulse through him; he was almost sure she had him in a trance.

She was absolutely adorable, Samuel decided , as he watched his doe eyed beauty look at him with her mouth slightly agape with her tiny legs nervously swinging back and forth.

Samuel was slightly confused as he had came to the conclusion many years ago that he didn't have a mate and he had rejoiced and embraced the fact as it meant he had no weak point but now -here she was. He wasn't stupid, he knew he had a incredible amount of enemies who would kidnap his mate or hold her for some kind of ransom which is why he was planning to take her back to his island before anyone got wind of the situation.

Where The Black Family lived was completely seclusive and secret as nobody knew how to actually get there or where the direct location was , which was why it was impossible for anyone to reach the small girl from the island.  Even so, Samuel couldn't help the evil blood chilling smirk that crept up his face as he imagined somebody being stupid enough to dare to try and touch what was his. He would twist their neck off and hang it outside his room as a warning to those who dared to defy him.

Yes.

He could picture it as his claws enlarged so he could sink them into the victims neck and with a sickening twist , he would rip it off and hold it up high with pride .

So, maybe someone finding out about his mate would be a good thing after all.

However, he couldn't ignore the fact that she was fully human , so he didn't exactly know how he was going to explain the situation without her freaking out but it wasn't like she had a choice because she would be with him whether she wanted to or not. Besides, he had a few ideas of persuasion if things didn't work out.

Cassandra stared wide eyed at Samuel as a cold smirk crept onto his handsome face and she noticed how his whole aura seemed to darken as well as the room. She could swear the room actually got colder.  She noticed her legs swinging and stopped it immediately,  it was a childish nervous habit of hers.

She bit her lip as he seemed in deep thought,  what exactly was he planning to do? She didn't understand why he couldn't just leave her alone,  she was nobody of great importance.  Just a standard human girl , but then she remember what Dylan had said " They do not take disrespect or any sign of rudeness kindly and won't hesitate to kill".

Cassandra remembered she had looked him his eyes and she realised he had taken it as a sign of disrespect, he was going to kill her!

Cassandra began to panic.

Maybe she could beg for forgiveness?

"Take a deep breath, Kitten. I don't want another black out" Said a deep gruff voice that tickled Cassandra's neck.

Her eyes widened and she had to hold in a whimper, his voice was heaven!  It vibrated through her whole body and she knew if she was standing up , her knees would have buckled.

Was it even legal to sound that good? It couldn't be!

The way his deep rough voice had caressed over the word Kitten had sent shivers pulsing all through her body and instead of being frightened of his close presence , she felt at peace.