Chapter Nineteen: Parent Trap

Authors Note: Well, this chapter was finished from a good week ago but my little brother who is only four went on my Ipad and deleted it *rolls eye*. But anyway enjoy this chapter, I've made it longer as a way of saying sorry and don't forget to vote and comment. I also dedicate this chapter to  @Angel_girl  Who is a new reader but always votes and comments and her/his comments always give me life !

Picture of how yummy Samuel is ^^
"All I know is we said, "Hello."
And your eyes look like coming home
All I know is a simple name
Everything has changed
All I know is you held the door"~Ed Sheeren Taylor Swift Everything has changed

Cassandra let out a rushed out "One second mom!" Before pushing Samuel off her and hastily putting her clothes on while avoiding his eye.

She had been about to lose her virginity to him for gods sake !

Whenever she thought about losing it, she always pictured something romantic , special and planned and not as a form of punishment for her so called disobedience. It wasn't like her to be so careless and reckless but her mate was one hell of a distraction, he had a way of making her morals fly out the window. It was incredibly off putting.

"I'm going to take a cold shower" Samuel muttered bitterly before stalking out the bed and slamming the bathroom door shut in annoyance.

He supposed it would make Cassandra incredibly unhappy if he ripped her mothers throat out but he was pissed. Im addition, his wolf was clawing at him to go back and claim what was his.

"Okay" Cassandra choked out before scurrying outside to meet her mother who was stood outside with her arms crossed looking slightly Irritated.

"What took you so long? I was knocking for ages" Mrs. Banks questioned, eyeing her flushing daughter in confusion .

Cassandra shrugged, not daring to lie because her mother could see right through her and it was almost impossible to get anything by her without her noticing. She honestly didn't know how Ebony got away with it at times because she most certainly wasn't brave enough.

"Your father and I wish to speak to you and your sister , go get her and meet us in our room if that's not to much to ask. You have not seen us in weeks and yet you barely even talk to us, just goes to show how ungrateful you can be! Your father and I have been worried sick about you "Scowled Mrs. Banks , glaring at her daughter .

Cassandra bit her lip to try and prevent the tears from flowing down her face as she felt guilt at her mothers words because she was right , of course. Instead of trying to spend every last minute with her parents she had been so wrapped up in her own problems with Samuel and it was wrong - it was careless and usually not like her at all.

"Mom, I'm so-"

"I don't want to hear it because I can only imagine what kind of things you were getting up to in there and if I'm honest, I'm not only ashamed but disgusted. I raised a respectable young women , not some common whore "Interrupted a tight lipped Mrs.Banks before storming off and this time Cassandra couldn't help the tears from overflowing.

She felt dirty and disgusting as her mothers words swam around her mind, was she acting like a common whore? She had only known Samuel for just over a month and she was going to lose her virginity to him a couple of minutes ago much to her embarrassment. Magic fingers or no magic fingers, she couldn't allow him to try and use sex as a way to get her to see his point of view , no matter how much she secretly loved it.

Regardless of her being his soulmate, if he wanted into her panties then he would have to wait more than a month and it would have to be special. She wouldn't be easy and let him get away with what he wanted; even if he did have that mystical touch .