ChapterFive:Confusion

Authors Note: I am so blessed to have such amazing readers as you guys. I have 118 votes and I'm only on my 5th chapter and I'm literally so humbled that you seem to like it so much!  My aim is 21 votes and 12 comments and please listen to the music at the side or the YouTube video while reading this chapter.

CHARACTER AT THE TOP IS CASSANDRAS SISTER EBONY ^^

Cassandra attempted to push away from the tall hulking man but he was like a brick wall - almost impossible to penetrate.  She tried to shove him backwards but instead of even stumbling back a little, she was met with an arrogant smirk that made her feel infuriated as well as flustered.

She bit her tongue to refrain from saying something that could make him snap and possibly kill her, so she looked down at her lap as she wringed her fingers together nervously.  She didn't exactly know what was going on, he always seemed so mad when he saw her yet he had kissed her? She really didn't understand why and she wanted to ask him but she had to work up the courage first.

After clearing her throat a few times she managed to squeak out "Aren't you going to kill me?"

To her surprise , Samuel let out a huge bellowing laugh that seemed to change his normal dominating and menacing appearance to almost warm and comforting; his laugh made all her worries and nerves almost disappear and she was filled with such joy that she couldn't help giggle along to his infectious laughter.

"What?"asked Cassandra after her giggles subsided slightly.

"You're so refreshing and pure, I adore it. But to answer your question;  I won't be killing you KittyKat, I would never lay a finger on you. Nor will anybody else and that is not promise but a statement." Samuel swore, his tone completely serious.

The thought of anyone laying a finger on his delicate mate made the beast inside of Samuel roar in absolute fury and he felt it itching and clawing to come out and kill someone -anyone, just as an example, in case anyone would dare think about touching his little kitten.

He noticed Cassandra flush slightly at his statement and he knew he would have to start explaining things to her soon, he already realized she had some sort of inkling of what he was after listening to her conversation with that pup , but he didn't know if she completely understood who she was to him.

Thinking about it, what the girl had told Cassandra was strictly forbidden as humans were not meant to know of their existence and it was punishable by death but he supposed he could turn a blind eye seeing as she was his mates best friend.

However, he would be paying the pack a visit to tell them if they ever did something so careless as to tell a human about them again , then he would kill the alpha for letting it happen, the person who told the human, the human and the humans family.

Yes, they had to learn that he would not tolerate any sort of disobedience or ignorance and that the only reason the Pup and the pack weren't dead was because he knew it would upset his mate and that wasn't something he wanted to happen. Samuel had never exactly been good when it came to expressing his feelings as most of the time his emotions were made up of anger, annoyance and maybe amusement now and again.

Yes, he did feel a love toward his mother and father and sister but it was nowhere near the love that he had pulsing through him due to his kitten.

The emotion was almost overwhelming; so raw, intense and authentic that he wasn't exactly sure what to do. He wanted to love her and show her affection but he didn't know how to and he knew she would get fed up but all he needed was her patience.

"Cassandra,  I need you to understand you're mine now.  That means you're with me till the end, you're coming to live with me as soon as the doctor says you are ready to go " Samuel said, his tone intense as he stared at Cassandra as if daring her to defy him.

Cassandra's mouth hung open in astonishment,  he couldn't possibly be serious?  What he was saying was ludicrous!  He was planning on kidnapping her and he said it so casually, as if he really expected her to just agree with it!

Over her dead body would she willing leave her family.

So, she did the only thing she could think of- she let out a loud earth shattering scream hoping to alert someone of this madman.

Samuel rolled his eyes, so she planned on being difficult and not coming quietly but instead of being annoyed, he was amused- his kitten had fire.

He liked it.

Quickly, he mind linked his beta and third in command as well as the Head Warrior who were all standing guard around the hospital.

'One of you get the car ready, we're leaving and the others need to make sure nobody tries to stop me as I'm not in the mood to have to cover up a whole murder scene. I want to be home as quick as possible '

'I'll get the car ' Tatum (The beta) said back.

Cassandra looked around in fright, why hadn't anybody come to get her? Surely, the scream should have alarmed someone! Then to her utter horror , Samuel scooped her up and gently cradled her to his body and try as she might she couldn't hate him or feel any sort of bad emotion towards him, it was like he made her feel safe which was utter madness.

"LET ME GO!  LET ME GO!"She screamed, thrashing wildly as tears began to fall down her face blurring her vision.

Sobs racked her body uncontrollably,  she was exhaused and tired and confused and she wanted to go home and be with her family not this person-who was hell bent on kidnapping her. 

Samuel gathered up her stuff and then walked them through the hospital and outside towards a big white Range Rover where two huge beast like men waited outside and one sat in the drivers seat.

"Macca and Rylan, you take wolf form and follow us. Alert me immediately if anything happens," she heard Samuel command before he gently put her in the car and strapped her in.

"Yes Sir," They answered immediately.

"One more thing; If I catch anyone looking at my mate longer than I think appropriate, thinking about her longer than appropriate or even standing by her longer than I think appropriate then it will be delt with in a serious manner. Rylan,  as head warrior when we get back I want you to appoint one of your best men to be Cassandra's bodyguard," explained Samuel, his whole demeanor dark.

"Yes Sir! " All three of them answered.

As they began to travel, Cassandra felt her sobs die down and exhaustion took its toll on her. Her body was tired as was her brain and emotionally,  physically and mentally she was a wreck.  She didn't know when she would be seeing her family or friends again,  she was going into the complete unknown.

She was scared and unsure , yet, a  big part of her was telling her to trust this Samuel Black.

He had many opportunities to hurt her but he treated her so delicate and kind that she couldn't help but feel gratitude towards him,  not many people bothered to talk to Cassandra -nevermind being nice to her which made her curious of him.

His dark stare was the last thing she saw before she fell asleep.

#EDITED 5/6/17