Chapter Fifteen: Reunions

Authors Note: Hey Guys! It's been a while , I had a great birthday weekend and I wanted to thank everyone for the birthday wishes and messages ! I dedicate this chapter to @mandyno who is one of my newest readers but always votes and comments which is awesome so enjoy ! 20votes and 10 comments and read the authors note at the end as it's important .

Picture at the top is Ebony and Dylan^^

"And then a hero comes along
With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive" -Mariah Carey Hero.

Cassandra threw herself into the arms of her mother as they both burst into tears which were laced with a mixture of joy and sorrow as they hadn't saw each other in what seemed like a eternity. Yes they had their disagreements but at the same time there was no bond stronger than a mothers love for their child.

Cassandra opened her mouth to say something but all that came out were gut wrenching sobs. She had missed her family more than she realised and as soon as her father , sister and best friend hugged her she was almost positive she wasn't going to stop crying.

Her body was like a emotional roller coaster as it went through so much different thoughts and feelings. She felt the love and concern radiating off of her mate which slightly helped sooth her.

Samuel cleared his throat whilst gently wrapping his arm around his emotion stricken weeping mate and putting her behind him because whilst he was glad he had brought her to see her family another part of him was paranoid that she would want to leave him and go with them . Over his dead body would that happen, if he had to kidnap her again then he would. If anything, he would be completely justified within doing so as she did belong to him- a gift from the gods.

"What is going on? Where did you take my daughter ?" Demanded her mother once she had calmed down slightly.

Samuel could tell that she livid by the way her fist was clenched and her nose was scrunched up ( a trait his mate had apprantly picked up from her) so he watched her carefully and on edge while being ready to use any means nessearcy if she tried to grab Cassandra.

"That's something I cannot tell you" Came Samuels guarded answer blocking his mate further from their view.

"That's not good enough! What's stopping us from going to the authorities about you ?"

"You'd never see Cassandra again".

Cassandra bit her lip as the atmosphere suddenly got tense , she felt herself getting mad at Samuel for not being understanding towards how her parents must feel. He was being brief and quite frankly rude .

Dylan gave her a wry smile as she was the only one who knew exactly what was going on, she missed her shy best friend more than usual. Who else would come round her house early on a Sunday morning to watch re-runs of Friends ? Or remind her to do her maths homework ? Theses things usually annoyed her but she missed them more than ever and she wished she was able to go back with her however that would only be possible if she found a mate within Samuels Pack.

After a very tense limo ride and dinner, they arrived at a hotel which was prepossessingly alluring. The building stood out from the rest with bright , beautiful lights that spelled something in French . Truly mesmerising . The building was backed by a vast greenery that seemed to stretch to eternity and the lush background added that extra detail to the building - it looked like something from a story book.

"I've booked everyone in for the night under the name Black so please go inside, everything is on me so feel free to visit the spa and order roomservice while I talk to Cassandra " Samuel said as the limo stopped.

As soon as they left the car he carefully took his mates tiny delicate hands which made Cassandra instantly worry , was he going to let her go back to her family ? Would he make her go free? Instead of feeling happy at the prospect she felt scared , what would she do without him? Despite his flaws she loved him and the thought of being without him was almost to scary to comprehend .

" Whats wrong ? I can sense your sadness" Samuel muttered softly stroking her cheek.

" Don't leave me" Cassandra whispered , her tone desperate and panicky .

Samuel let out a throaty laugh at the thought , the day he left would be the day that hell froze over which he made sure she understood by saying "I don't care how creepy this might sound Cassandra but I will never leave you, even when you think I'm not there or watching or listening I am. Wherever you are, I am and wherever I am you are" .

"You sound like a stalker"Giggled Cassandra feeling the atmosphere ease up.

"Your own personal stalker"He winked kissing her on the tip of her nose before saying " I have some business to attend too but Tatum and Daniel are on their way so I'm trusting you to behave until then".

"Gee, thanks Dad"

Once spending a few moments with her parents Cassandra brought her sister and best friend into the room meant for her and her mate as she had so much to catch up with , she had missed them dearly .

Her sister look stunning as usual with her model figure clad in a black figure hugging revealing black cut out jumpsuit with her hair in a messy bun. Yet she managed to carry out a aura of elegance and grace while her best friend wore a simple red shirt robe whilst looking effortlessly chic.

"So, I'm not going to ask you exactly what's going on as I'm guessing you can't tell but I do want to know that you're safe and you aren't being harmed" Said Ebony, her over protective sister mode coming in full force.

"I'm fine, Eb. He treats me like a Queen and I honesty think I love him, I wish I could explain what's going on but just trust me when I say I'm in good hands " Cassandra replied trying to reassure her to the best of her abilities.

"Great, now we can get down to business " Smirked Ebony leaning forward on her elbows while her eyes glowed with excitement " What's the most you two have done ?"

Cassandra turned bright red much to the amusement of Dylan and her sister, it would seem certain things hadn't changed like her undeniable innocence.

"Can we please change the subject?" She whined.

"No way ! It's just getting good" Grinned Dylan wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

"If you must know he fingered me " Blurted out Cassandra feeling close to almost tears as she stood up, she felt embarrassed and ashamed in case they viewed her differently.

Dylan immediately sprang up and wrapped her arm around her saying " You don't need to worry about it C, it's nothing to be ashamed about as you obviously like him very much " the same time Ebony screeched out "You little slut! I love it !"

"He's legit sex on legs, you're super lucky Cass! You have nothing to be ashamed about , I'm surprised you haven't jumped his bones yet- He's delicious with a capital D" giggled Ebony feeling slightly envious of her sister.

Why couldn't some crazy hot guy kidnap her ?

Cassandra laughed before playfully pushing her sister until it tuned into a pillow fight. Dylan had both of the girls pinned down and in her mercy due to her super werewolf strength when the door burst open to revel Tatum and Daniel as one of them roared out "MINE"

Authors Note: Sooo, since I took super long with this update I decided to make sure I had a good cliff hanger! Who do you want to have find their mate as I'm undecided, comment here to give me a idea XOXO

#EDITED 21/7/17