Chapter Fourteen: City Of Love

Authors Note: I'm thinking that I'm going to post once every two weeks on a Sunday which gives me plenty of time to write a chapter as well as get my work done. There may be times where I cannot stick to this and if so, I will explain why but anyway enjoy this chapter. 20votes and 10 comments and listen to the song at the top and the side.

Picture at the top is Cassandra's outfit ^^

"Does it ever drive you crazy? Just how fast the night changes "One Direction Night Changes.

Cassandra looked into the mirror while finishing up the last of her make up by swiping some nude colour lipstick across her plump bottom lip and pouting before breaking off giggling -she looked like a fish.

Her laughter was soon gone and replaced with nerves as she continued to critically examine herself; Danielle had put her hair up in a beautiful bun and had styled her into a lovely body fitting black dress with heeled wooden sandal's and for once she wasn't disappointed by her image. She looked nice, even if she did say so herself.

"Thanks Danny, you've made me look a million dollars "Grinned Cassandra hugging her friend who reminded her so much of her best friend Dylan.

Danielle giggled and waved her off "Don't worry about it, do you know where you're going yet ?"

" No and I haven't saw Samuel all day either which is why I wanted to keep the outfit casual but cute and you done a fantastic job of by the way. I'll repay you by doing your homework or something since that's about all I'm good at" Explained Cassandra grabbing her purse.

"Thanks and good luck" Smiled Danielle before walking out of the room.

Taking a deep breath , Cassandra smoothed down her clothes and walked downstairs to be greeted with the most astounding sight she had ever laid eyes on .

Samuel looked simply mouth watering in a all black suit that strained against his muscles in the most complimentary way possible with black suede dress shoes with gold cuff links.

The black suit suited him perfectly as it matched his aura of darkness and definitely complimented his pitch black eyes and contrasted beautifully with his tan skin. The way it made his already massive and intimidating frame even more scarier than usual was amazing and Cassandra absolutely loved it. It was true what they said after all- you couldn't resist Men in Black.

"Wow" She breathed still staring at her gorgeous mate while secretly thanking the Moon Goddess for him. She supposed if she was going to get kidnapped by someone at least he was smoking hot and liked her.

Samuel turned around ready to making a arrogant remark until his breath caught in his throat once he saw Cassandra. She looked nothing less than resplendently ravishing, the dress contrasted against her body perfectly as it show cased her tiny waist, good sized breasts and pert little bum and managed to do it in a classy way.

She was the picture of statuesque and he couldn't thank the Moon Goddess enough for blessing him with her but he wasn't sure how he was going to keep his hands off her.

"What? You're staring " Muttered a flushing Cassandra.

"I know"Samuel nodded showering her neck with small open mouth kisses while inhaling her intoxicating scent.

Cassandra let out a gasp while burying her nimble fingers in his hair, she loved when he kissed her neck, the feeling it gave her was almost indescribable. Her neck seemed ultra sensitive to her mate since he had marked her and she loved it.

"Please Samuel"Begged Cassandra, not exactly sure what's she was begging for apart from the fact that whatever it was she wanted more of it.

"Later Kitten"He promised biting down on her neck gently "But we have a flight to catch, let's go".