Chapter Seven :Mates

Authors Note: Hola Guys and Girls! Please keep responding to my Question and keep on voting and commenting on my previous chapters. My aim is 20votes and 10comments for this chapter.

"I'm glad you value me as a friend" Grinned Cassandra.

It was somewhat of a relief as it at least meant he wouldn't kill her now; it was just common curtsey not to kill your friend. Like rule 101 she guessed but she did feel slightly awkward about their make out session.

She always thought of herself as a girl with high morals and class who didn't act like a complete whore with the first guy who paid her abit of attention.

It was also slightly ironic that the first guy to pay attention to her would be a crazy physco who had kidnapped her , but she supposed beggars couldn't exactly but choosers. Even so, she knew Samuel was extremely good looking which meant plenty of girls must throw themselves of him and now she was one of many. Disappointment and resentment were very dominate emotions of hers.

Samuel let out a hearty chuckle at his adorable mate who was chewing her lip adorably with her eyebrows scrunched up in deep thought.

"Mate means soulmate as you humans would say ; you're the keeper of my heart. We believe that when you are born, the moon goddess splits your soul in half and when you find that half , then you are complete. It's like a missing piece of a puzzle -everything falls into place perfectly. When you are around your mate you no longer feel sad, angry, unhappy but instead you feel love, joy and happiness. Your mate is someone to protect and cherish, someone that gives you a greater purpose in life and someone to call your very own. It's a beautiful thing and I never thought I had or wanted one but now I've got you "Samuel explained.

Cassandra eyes were wide with his love declaration, she certainly hadn't expected it. It seemed like utter madness that she was meant for the strongest and most feared Alpha in the world; they were polar opposites so she couldn't understand how she was made for him.

Soul mates were a big deal - she was being told she completed him! Thoughts were flying across her mind and she felt nervous and slightly guilty that he was stuck with her.

"Are you sure you have it right ? It could be a mistake "She mumbled shyly.

Samuel abruptly stood up , thus making his mate tumble off him and head first onto the bed with a "Ouch!" Before letting out a furious snarl.

"I know what's mine and you're mine, understand?! "

Cassandra held back a rude comment since he had practically dropped her but he looked murderous so she just rolled her eyes and nodded instead.

"Good, now let's get you some breakfast "Grinned Samuel , holding his hand out to his mate.

"Bi polar much"Grumbled Cassandra under her breath taking his hand reluctantly.

"Kitten, I'm a wolf with 100x more sensitive hearing than a normal wolf. Trust me, I can hear your mutterings " Chuckled Samuel.

He found it slightly odd that he had smiled and laughed so much in a day, this was very unusual for him as well as the undeniable happiness he felt. His black soul and heart was being blessed with such light and happiness that he couldn't help but feel grateful towards the Mood Goddess for giving him such a wonderful mate , who was already bringing out the best in him.

They walked downstairs to the kitchen and he began making a omelet and toast for Cassandra as she sat watching him whilst swinging her legs.

"Erm Samuel, do you think I could go on the laptop upstairs for a little while? 40minutes max? " Cassandra asked meekly.