Chapter Thirteen: I Love You?

Authors Note: I didn't update for a month and I literally feel so bad but I was crammed with so much exams it's been unreal but anyway enjoy this chapter and listen to the video at the top or song at the side. My aim is 20votes and 10 comments.

Person at the top is Samuel ^^^

"That kind of love just ain't for us, we crave a different kind of love." - Lordes X Royal

Cassandra had been avoiding Samuel as much as she could for the past 2 days since what happened in the kitchen and even the thought of it made her cringe, she couldn't believe what had happened. She hated the fact that she didn't even try to stop him but she blamed it on her raging teenage hormones; she was completely innocent in all of this.

She had made May sleepover the next day so she didn't have to be around Samuel, then the next day she had spent it out with Danielle and May shopping till about 9pm so as soon as she got home she claimed she was tired and went to bed. Unfortunately for Cassandra, she now had no more excuses as May was out with her former ex boyfriend and Danielle was out with her parents which meant she had to face Samuel.

She peeked around the bedroom door to see if anyone was there and once she noticed the coast was clear , she dashed downstairs straight into a brick wall which made her stumble back.

"Crap!" muttered Cassandra as Samuel's strong, tan (and slightly mouth-watering) arms circled around her waist pulling her towards him and sniffing her intoxicating scent which made his chest grumble.

His Wolf had been getting incredibly frustrated and impatient about not spending time with what was his after he was so close to claiming her before. Unlike his wolf side, Samuel's human side was slightly more understanding towards Cassandra and the fact that she needed time. Nevertheless, Samuel was still more beast than man.

"You've been avoiding me kitten," Samuel rumbled nipping her ear playfully.

Cassandra was sure her heart was 2 seconds away from launching out of her stomach as it was beating at 100mph as Samuel nipped at her neck.

"S-samuel please," She whispered breathlessly.

"Tell me why you've been avoiding me," He demanded, his voice deep and dark.

"I'm not," lied Cassandra,  crossing her fingers behind her back.

She always felt guilty when she lied, her parents had drummed it into her that lying was bad and God was watching you and even though she was older and wiser she supposed it was still subconsciously in her mind , which was why she was also saying a quick prayer of forgiveness.

Rather safe then sorry, right?

"Yes you are and you're going to tell me why," Samuel commanded, lifting her chin up so she could directly look into his eyes.

Damn him! Samuel knew that she couldn't lie while looking him in the eyes, it was like her kyrptonite or something.

"I-I just feel shy. I'm only 17, I feel like a kid and you're all manly and experienced and before you I hardly talked to guys. I don't know how to act and my sister said older guys like when you act mature and I can't act mature, I still love watching cartoons like Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated! Plus you're like a God," rambled Cassandra , turning red as she blurted out the truth.

"I love you just the way you are," He whispered intensely.

"You love me?" breathed Cassandra, completely astonished by his declaration.

"From the moment I laid eyes on you I knew you were perfect but most of all mine. I love how tiny and little you are, I love the way you scrunch your nose up and roll your eyes when I annoy you, I love how you giggle then cover your mouth when people watch you, I love how you smile at the wrong moments so you bite your lip to try and prevent it and I love your eyes. Everything about you is more than I could have ever hoped for in a mate, you're so sweet, kind and innocent that sometimes I think I don't deserve you. You're too good for me. I'm a monster Cassandra, I've done terrible things in the past but you make me want to change and become a better person and I can't wait for the day to come when you can bare my pups," Samuel confessed earnestly.