Chapter six Part one

Authors Note: I'm splitting this chapter into two parts which means this will be about 840 words and part 2 will be about 840 words. I'm so sorry for the slow update, I don't like making excuses but I have so much exams right now I'm literally dying but anyways enjoy. I would like 10 votes and 5 comments and listen to the song at the side.

CASSANDRA IS AT THE TOP ^^^^

"I just want your purpose to Love" - Tink, Treat Me Like Somebody

Stifling a yawn, Cassandra rolled over and opened her eyes as the fogginess slowly descended from her vision.

Frowning, she looked around the huge room not recognizing it all it. The room was probably bigger than the whole top floor of her house and she was sat on a massive Queen sized bed that had expensive looking and feeling blood red silk sheets. The room was painted all white with a mirror covering up one whole wall and on the desk sat a iPad, iPod and iPhone as well as a Macbook.

"What the hell?" Cassandra muttered as she threw the sheet back and slipped off the bed when she noticed she was clad in a silk knee length nightgown, she felt her face erupt in flames as she realised someone had changed her.

That someone she had a feeling was Samuel, she couldn't imagine him letting someone else change her.

Sensing nobody around , she quickly picked up the iPhone and punched in her father's number when the phone started flashing and making a loud wailing noise.

"Shhh shhhh," she hissed frantically to the beeping device as she tried to cover it, she didn't want it alerting Samuel.

She had a feeling he wouldn't appreciate her phoning her father at all.

Stiffening, she slowly put the device down and stood up straight , not daring to turn her around . The hairs on her neck were raised and goosebumps had spread across her whole body. The atmosphere in the room took a dramatic turn and she felt the whole room turn cold and hard , yet she felt heat wrap around her like a cocoon pulling towards her and she felt herself turn around.

"Look at me," Samuel said softly, wanting to see his mates beautiful light brown eyes.

Slowly, Cassandra lifted her head and let out a gasp as her eyes connected with his. The black pits held no anger like she imagined as instead they were alight with mischief,  amusement and dark passion. His lips were curled into a smirk as he watched Cassandra fidget and play with her hands nervously, he could smell the fear coming from her body and he held himself back from flashing his razor sharp teeth at her.

"Kitten, unless you want to be punished I suggest you don't pull another stunt like that again. Do you understand?" He asked raising a eyebrow.

Cassandra folded her arms and jutted out her chin as her eyes narrowed in a challenge like fashion but as soon as Samuel crossed his arm and glared at her , her demeanour suddenly turned meek.  She didn't know how to act around him, he was so intimidating and frightening that she was scared to do or say the wrong thing.

"Can I please go home?" Cassandra whispered , wringing her hands together as nerves flooded her system.

Samuel felt annoyance consume him but he reminded himself that she didn't mean any harm and if he was honest, a small part of him (especially because of the mating bond ) wanted to make her see her family as he knew it would make her happy and his sole purpose in life was to be devoted to Cassandra and comply to his mates every whim , but her safety was his number one priority and she wouldn't be safe with her parents.

"Soon," he lied before frowning and saying "you must be hungry, what would you like to eat?"

"Ermm, a sandwich will be fine, anything without pig please," she muttered shyly.

"Stay here and don't leave the room, if somebody knocks then ignore it. I don't want you talking to any males, do you understand?" He instructed, his tone firm and demanding.

"Actually, no I don't. Why am I even here? And you're not my dad, if I want to speak to men I will," Cassandra blurted out before she could stop herself.

Cassandras eyes widened as the words left her mouth and her hands turned clammy, how could she be so stupid?!

He was going to kill her for sure she thought as Dylans words echoed in her mind;  "He does not tolerate disrespect,  it's punishable by death."

"I-I'm sorry," Cassandra stuttered out as her eyes began to cloud over with tears.

How could she be so thoughtless?

Samuels face was a picture of absolute rage and anger,  his chest was heaving erratically and his palms were clenched and he let out a earth shattering roar before moving in front of her at the speed of light.

"Mine," He snarled roughly tangling his hands in her hair and crashing his lips on hers.

#EDITED 16/6/17