Chapter Twenty Two: Mouth to Mouth

Authors Note: This is Dedicated to ItsToLate_ for her wonderful covers to both my books! She's a absolute star and super talented, so glad I got recommended to her. Also, please check out my new Book My King It's really really good, especially if you like dark possessive wolves plus CASSANDRA AND SAMUEL FEATURE IN THERE ! Give it a try but anyway enjoy this story .

PICTURE OF THE ENGAGEMENT RING ^^^^

Warning : This chapter is extremely long and is basically all sexual content. If you don't want to read please feel free to skip.

Samuels Point of view:

"Did you have fun?" I ask Cassandra as everyone left the party.

"I did, babe. Did you?" She leans up on her tip toes and kisses beneath my jaw. "Thank you for dancing with me."

"My pleasure," I tell her and grin. It was definitely my pleasure to have her lush body rub against mine. Too bad we were in a room full of people while she was doing it. "I loved seeing you have fun. It was nice to get to show you off"

"You don't say? I hadn't noticed that at all," Cassandra said teasingly.

I placed my hand on her cheek, pulling her face to look up at me so I can kiss her.

"I think," she tells me, starring at my neck as if it's the most fascinating thing ever, "we should make out"

I raise my eyebrows in surprise, not really expecting her to just go for the jugular. Before I can say anything she releases my hand and moves to climb into my lap. Instead of sitting cross ways, like I expected, she turns to straddle me. I let my head drop back against the seat because she manages to place herself right over my dick. Oh hell. My hands move automatically to her thighs, squeezing gently before using them to pull her as close as I possibly can.

Maybe she had a bit more to drink than I originally thought.

Her chest is just barely touching mine but she leans in closer, pushing her boobs into me. She drops her face down into my neck and starts kissing, gently at first. I run my hands up to her hips, over her ass and up her back. She begins sucking at my neck, staying in one spot and I chuckle when she bites down harder than she has in the past.

"Baby, what are you doing?"

She lifts her head to look at me with a grin on her face, "I'm trying to mark you as mine." When I hear her words I growl and pull her mouth to mine, unable to help myself. God, I love this woman so much. I can't tell her until the time is right but I'm looking forward to that moment. Just as I slip my tongue into Cassandra's  mouth she begins grinding her jean-covered pussy down on my cock. I have to break away from our kiss because I can't take it. When I look up at her she's smirking at me, her hips still moving in circles.

"No need to mark me, sweet . I'm already yours," I tell her before nipping at her bottom lip. "But if you insist, you can give it a try." I barely get the words out of my mouth before she grins and goes back to my neck. She nips at my skin with her front teeth then pulls it into her mouth. I'm unable to control the movement of my hips as they jerk up into her, making both of us moan.

My hands move to her hair, threading my fingers through it, tugging on accident. She bites down a little harder and my eyes roll back in my head. I loosen my grip in her hair and move my hands back down, then around to her breasts. They've been tempting me all night in that shirt of hers, her cleavage visible with it being low cut. I cup her tits in my hands, squeezing gently, as she bucks her hips. Her nipples go hard against the palms of my hands and I grin at her reaction. I can't get over her need for me, every time feels like the first and it makes my heart swell.