Chapter TwentySeven: Honeymoon pr2

Authors Note: In celebration of receiving 4.03K votes I decided to update 4weeks earlier than I actually planned so enjoy ! Big thanks to  Izabel12 who always comments which I absolutely love and This_Living_Thing  who is a new reader but has voted on every single chapter! Just want you guys to know that I do see and appreciate every single vote and comment .

WARNING: CONTAINS NOTHING BUT EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT SO PLEASE SKIP IF YOUR BORING AF😝 ALSO WARNING OF SQUIRTING

Cassandra  woke in the morning and tried to stretch but her movements quickly halted when a heavy weight prevented her from doing so. Turning her head to the side she smiled when Samuels peaceful face filled her vision. His thick thigh was draped over her lower half while one of his arms created a pillow behind her head and the other covered both of her breasts.

Knowing that she couldn't turn to get a closer look Cassandra  slowly lifted her free arm and lightly began to trace the cut muscles along his arm, even in sleep and completely relaxed she could make out each one separately, the thought making her squirm. He was so damn hot it was difficult to explain. How could a man this hot, this experienced want her, "I fell asleep on you straight away after last night ." She blurted out loud before smacking a palm over her mouth.

"Not before you begged me to take you a third time and after I refused you got me off with your pretty little mouth "

Cassandra's  eyes widened and her head snapped to the side, he wore a playful smirk and when her eyes widened again he wiggled his eyebrows at her.

"Oh god, I can't believe I fell asleep straight after , I'm such a loser ."

"Hey," Samuel said as he pulled himself on top of her, right between her legs. "It's ok, that was the best damned sex and blow job I've ever had."

When He dropped onto his elbows they hissed in unison at the location of his erection. "You're so hot and ready for me even as soon as you wake up."

Cassandra bit back a whimper when he rolled her hips and the tip of his dick easily slid through parting her wet lips.

"This is the best thing I've ever felt, you hot, wet and ready right on my bare dick."

Groaning Cassandra  rolled her hips toward the ceiling on an upstroke bringing his head right at her center. His body went rigid right along with hers as silence ate up the room.

"Are you ready for that?" Samuels  low voice seeped into her bones and for the slightest beat Cassandra  thought about rolling her hips further, wondered what it would feel like for him to slip right into her.

Before she was able to move, Samuels  body completely left hers and she whimpered at the loss while reaching out for him, "I'm not going anywhere, but you're not ready and I need to help you, you're so wound up already Angel."

Cassandra  nodded as her eyes widened because Samuel was pushing himself to his stomach and back on her bed, he tapped the inside of her thigh, "no one's touched you here?" He questioned even though he knew the answer. He liked to hear her say it, that he was the only one that had ever been there, that he was the only one that was ever going to be there.

With quick jerky movements of her head She  answered no, "Alright put your feet on the mattress and open up for me."

She did quickly as she was told filled with both anticipation and nervousness at what she knew was about to happen, "I'll take care of you always."