Chapter Nine: Meet The Blacks

Authors Note : You guys are so amazing, I love you all for supporting me and dming me and making me feel so glad that I actually wrote this book. This chapter is dedicated to @kristypichu who always votes for my chapters, I love you ! My aim is 20votes and 10comments, listen to the song at the side.

PERSON AT THE TOP IS SAMUELS MOTHER^^

"Hear the Earth Move and Then feel my heart burst again "-Adele Skyfall.

Cassandra was having a major case of Déjà vu as she hurriedly attempted to close and lock the door as Samuel's hulking frame came thundering after her. Although she only had herself to blame this time as she didn't know what had possessed her to say such a crazy thing.

Maybe she wasn't thinking straight (well clearly she wasn't ) but she put it down to the stress of having a bi polar scary King of the  wolves kidnap her and tell her she was his soul mate -that sort of thing was enough to crack anyone but she just thanked her blessings he was nice.

He could have been a complete jerk by bossing her around, forcing her into things and making her miserable but Cassandra could tell he had her best interests at heart and she respected that , he was a good guy even though he could act like a caveman. However , she supposed she could live with it. That was if she even lived passed today because the way he was shouting at her and knocking on the door made her believe he was murderous and was about to kill her.

"Kitten, I will give you 5seconds to open the door before I do it myself " His voice was deathly calm which made it even more scary , like a quiet but deadly storm.

"One"

Cassandras palms began to shake.

"Two "

Cassandra wiped her sweaty palms on her jeans.

"Three"

Cassandras heart beat increased rapidly,  she was sure it would burst through her chest.

"Four"

Cassandra took a step away from the door.

"Five"

Cassandra squeezed her eyes shut saying a silent prayer to the God's above.

Smash!

Cassandras eyes flew open as Samuel's fist flew through the middle of the door leaving a huge hole to which he grabbed and gently tugged till the whole door dropped off; throwing the door behind him as he stepped towards his mate.

"Oh my baby Jesus"Breathed Cassandra,  she was in trouble.

Samuel stalked towards his 5ft mate like a lion would stalk his prey; Slowly, gracefully and tactically. He made his 6ft4 self seem even bigger to intimidate her, his strides were careful and precise and his gaze was locked on hers.

He could feel his wolf clawing at the surface, itching to come out and show his mate exactly who she belonged too. At this very moment Samuel was more animal than man and the power surrounding him was extraordinary, Cassandra had never felt anything like it and she had the urge to offer her neck to him.

Samuel stopped when Cassandra was completely trapped, he dipped his head down and took a sniff from the crook of her neck and said "I will punish you later little one but for now let's go and meet my parents".

Without hesitating she squeaked out a "Yes Samuel " as something told her that this Alpha preferred to be answered as respectfully as possible.

"Such a good little girl"He mumbled , nuzzling her neck gently.