Chapter TwentyEight: The Truth

Authors : Sorry for the long update but all my books were on hold until after my birthday (which is tomorrow on the 7th of November bitches👅🎉🎉🎉😈) but a big thank you for all the votes and comments!

Beach house Cassandra and Samuel are staying at is at the top^*^

It had been 2 weeks since Cassandra and Samuel had been staying at the mesmerising tropical island of Greece , where they had done everything from ; swimming with the fishes , snorkelling , cliff diving , wine making / tasting , gone to traditional Greek outdoor parties , done clay moulding and much more.

The experience was something that Cassandra knew she wouldn't forget as it wasn't only magical but her bond with Samuel was more solid than ever. Their relationship was now solidified through mind, body and sprit. She was finally Mrs.Black and she wouldn't have it any other way, her life was blissful and she couldn't wait to spend the right of her life with her soulmate.

It was unreal that she had only met Samuel a year ago because it seemed so much more longer, she felt as if she had known him forever and the thought of being without him was beyond painful . She could barely remember her life before meeting him but she was glad that fate had them meet.

It was surreal that in the whole year they had dated, this was the first time they had ever been alone without anyone around them. It gave them time to connect properly, get to really bounce off each other's vibe and figure out their relationship .

Samuel had to work on his temper as that was a major issues because her parents still didn't like him which Cassandra was completely understanding towards as every time they met Samuel, he would act like the worlds biggest jerk.

However, Cassandra's reminiscing was cut abruptly short when her stomach seemed to take a turn for the worst and before she knew it , vomit was pooling out of her mouth and onto the beautiful velvet bedspread.

Hastily, Cassandra staggered off the huge vomit ensnared king sized bed and into the bathroom where she continued to vomit down the toilet. She felt bonelessly weak and couldn't find any strength to get back up , so she lay across the bathroom floor in a pool of her own sick .

She couldn't understand why she felt this way as the last thing she had eaten was a beautiful Feta cheese and sundried grape salad with crusted bread which meant that It couldn't be food poisoning . Her immune system was usually impeccable as she rarely got sick but she supposed that maybe the Greek food didn't agree with her.

Sighing, she willed herself to get up as she didn't want Samuel to see her in such an state as she knew it wasn't exactly attractive to see your newly wed wife soaked in sick but she also knew that he would overreact and make a huge deal out of nothing.

"Cassandra, I'm back" She heard the voice of Samuel call from downstairs as he walked in the house from getting some food supplies.

"Shit" Cassandra cursed softly clutching onto the toilet seat and trying to gather the strength to get up, unfortunately, her stomach had other ideas because a fresh wave of nausea swept across her making her throw up again.

Sensing something wrong with the non-response Cassandra as well as the strange acidic smell, Samuel rushed upstairs to see what was going on and when he saw his pale and fragile looking wife covered in her vomit, he went to pick her up.

"Noooo, put me down" Cassandra groaned, weakly trying to push him away.

"Don't be ridiculous" Scowled Samuel turning on the shower and stripping Cassandra off so he could get her cleaned up .