Chapter Twenty Three: Make Or Break

Authors Note: I can't believe it's been so long since I've updated but it was due to my exams but now they are finally over! I would like to say a big thank you for everyone voting for this story as it's now got to 1K votes and I'm not only super proud but super grateful too . I won't ramble on so enjoy the story and please don't forget to vote and comment.

BRIDESMAID DRESSES, SHOES AND HAIRSTYLES AT THE TOP ^^^

"Didn't we almost have it all
When love was all we had worth giving?
The ride with you was worth the fall my friend
Loving you makes life worth living
Didn't we almost have it all
The night we held on till the morning"~We almost had it all, Whitney Hudson.

"What kind of ideas do you have for dresses?" Ebony asked Cassandra as they walked into the Bridesmaid shop that was full with over priced but stunningly beautiful dresses.

"I'm not sure" Admitted Cassandra with a shrug "I mean I want something to suit mine and Samuels personality, elegance but edgy".

"Why not get a Black Bridesmaid dress then ? They're all the rage this season and I think the right one would be amazing . Plus black is super slimming and with the way Tatum has being going lately I'll be bloody pregnant !" Exclaimed Dylan while Ebony and May cackled away.

Cassandra felt herself flush as she remembered that only a few nights ago she had made love to her mate with her mouth, it was a scary experience but she also loved it but she wanted to make it better for next time . She didn't want to keep asking him for help as she wanted to be sexy and surprise him, Cassandra wanted to ask her friends for advice but she felt herself flush red with embarrassment at the very thought of it.

"Why are you so red?"Asked May raising a perfectly plucked eyebrow .

"I- I can I-"

"Good Afternoon Luna! I'm Gemma your personal shopper today and I would just like to say what an amazing honour this is for you to shop here" Exclaimed a loud tone rushing towards Cassandra and her friends.

"I-"

"Come ! Come ! We have some dresses prepared for you"Babbled Gemma looking positively green with excitement.

Cassandra was overwhelmed as Gemma bustled the girls into a private viewing room that was almost overflowing with expensive looking dresses with two other shopping assistants who seemed as if they would pass out just by being the presence of The Luna of the world.

"So what kind of deigns were you hoping for?"

"I'm not too sure but I do like the idea of something black but sophisticated, I want my bridesmaid dresses to be unique".

"And figure hugging!" smirked May gulping down the complimentary champagne in a few gulps.

"And tight at the top!" Added Ebony rubbing her flat as a washboard stomach.

"But loose at the bottom so it looks elegant rather than like we are going to pick up hot guys" Giggled Dylan sipping her champagne.

"We could do both?" Suggested May cheekily .

"And get your heads ripped off your mates ? No thank you but do you have any dresses that fit the girls description please Gemma?" Asked Cassandra politely.