Spin The Bottle | Chpt 29

Hi babes

Enjoy~

Kirishima's POV

"Ew, gross dude," Sero laughed, watching Kaminari choke on his soda in an attempt to complete a sorry excuse of a party trick. Everyone was already in their pajamas and so far it was just me, Bakugo, Sero, and Kaminari. There was a huge spread of food that (y/n) had helped me get 2-ish days ago. Sero was wearing plaid pajama pants, Bakugo was only wearing sweatpants and a skull t-shirt, and Kaminari had a onesie tied around his waist like pants. He was already too hot to wear it. Wearing a matching set of shark pajamas felt so embarrassing. A few more people arrived, including a hesitant Deku accompanied by his usual group--Uraraka, Iida, Tsu, and Todoroki. Jirou had refused to come along, keeping Momo with her instead of participating in Kaminari's plans.

"Where's Mina?" Kaminari asked, wiping his mouth.

"Missing me already?" Mina asked, leaping over the couch. She had a purple shirt and pink striped shorts, fuzzy socks up past her ankles. I looked over to see that (y/n) was following. She didn't jump over the couch, but slipped around it and onto a cushion. She was wearing purple pajamas with little black cats all over. She glanced over at me and then down at my pajamas. When her eyes returned to look at my face, (y/n) was smiling. Mina leaned over, whispering something to her and she nodded, letting Mina hang against her arm. I felt Bakugo nudge me, causing me to glance his way.

"Hand me that?" he asked, pointing towards a bowl of popcorn. I handed it to him and he nodded a thank you towards me. By the time I glanced back towards (y/n), I could see that Kaminari had inserted himself between her and Mina. He had his arm around (y/n), talking and motioning with his free hand. For a moment, I felt like I was underwater because I couldn't hear what he was saying. I noticed that Sero was watching as well, his eyebrows just slightly furrowed from his usually relaxed state. I focused in on the words.

"I think you would like it!" Kaminari said, "I've been trying to get people to come with me to this arcade."

"I can go, that sounds nice," she replied, smiling slightly as he squeezed her shoulders and jostled her slightly.

"I only said no because you said you wanted to bring Mineta," Mina pointed out.

"Yeah? So?"

"Oh..." (y/n) hummed.

"See! That's why he's not here right now," Mina pointed out, gesturing to (y/n).

"Well fine! It'll just be me and (y/n)."

"I'll go." I blurted and Kaminari looked towards me.

"Oh now you'll go?"

"Well...I don't like hanging out with Mineta," I said, shrugging my shoulders. Kaminari retrieved his arm from around (y/n)'s shoulders and I immediately relaxed.

"I thought it was because Blasty didn't want to go, since you so obviously love him so much," Kaminari joked and I felt my face warm up. Bakugo looked my way with eyebrows furrowed and my stomach jumped.

"I think...if it's an open invitation that enough people would go Kaminari," Deku said, scratching at the back of his head.

"I'll go with unless you were hoping to have a date with Mineta," (y/n) teased and Kaminari refuted that point immediately. The attention was drawn away from me and Bakugo and I sat avoiding his gaze until he looked back to the bowl of popcorn. Someone eventually set up a movie and it all went quiet. I sat beside Bakugo on the floor, (y/n) sat above up on the couch with her legs tucked up. Eventually, when I glanced up, Mina was laying across (y/n)'s legs.

"There's no way she's living until the end of the movie," Mina murmured and I nodded in agreement. She whispered a few more comments until Bakugo reached up and pinched her lips between his fingers--effectively shutting her up. That character ended up dying like Mina stated. Mina was one of those people who just needed to talk during movies and as her comments were unwelcome by Bakugo, she just rolled over onto her stomach--chin against (y/n)'s leg so that she could mess with my hair and eventually Bakugo's. There was slight giggling from above us. I glanced up to see that Mina was smushing Bakugo's hair only for it to immediately puff back up. Both she and (y/n) shared a laugh because of it and I smiled. The movie reached it's end and Bakugo turned, reaching up and pulling Mina off the couch and onto the floor. She yelped, falling between me and the sofa with a solid thud.