Secrets | Chpt 35

Hey there, super sick rn. Tested negative for COVID 2 times so I'm confused as to what it is.

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

"It was...beyond good," I said.

"AHA I knew it," Mina said, smirking at the rest of the girls. "So...you're like dating both of them now?"

"Oh...no..."

"Wait what??" she asked, shaking her head. "Those dumbasses."

"What do you mean, you know I told you not to hope too much. I didn't think it was a date and it wasn't," I pointed out, getting comfortable on the floor. There was a dreadful silence amongst the girls and I pressed my lips together. I knew that Kirishima and Bakugo were at least...discussing romance between them. They had basically told me. So I knew they weren't dating but...it really was like they were. I wasn't really sure how to deal with it, without telling the girls.

"Okay so you're not dating them....yet," Mina said, grabbing my arm and shaking me. I just tried to focus on the fact it was a nice evening. "What did you guys do?"

"Ah, it was a nice dinner. The place was kind of stuffy though, really stuck up establishment," I said. Each of the girls leaned in to listen intently. "So we were kind of messing around and when I dared Kirishima to eat his noodles as fast as he could...we got kicked out."

"You got kicked out??" Jirou stated in disbelief. "Respect."

"Jirou," Momo said softly and Jirou shrugged her shoulders sheepishly.

"It was kind of fun."

"No offense or anything, I only point this out as your bestie," Mina said, placing a hand on my leg, "But isn't it kind of funny or ironic that getting kicked out of restaurant is like the baddest thing you've ever done?"

I thought about it and I could feel that Mina's hand was clammy. At some point, I had to loosen up about the whole 'my parents are villains' thing. I smiled and nodded.

"You know, you'd think I might have been more of a delinquent but no."

"Well okay, what else happened?" Uraraka asked. "I guess I don't have to beat them up since it went so well."

"Ahh no fists will be thrown," I replied. "After we got kicked out, which was pretty pointless considering we were done eating, we headed to get dessert."

"Ooo," Mina said, wriggling her eyebrows.

"What?"

She stared back at me expectantly, but I wasn't actually sure what she was talking about.

"Ah, just a little joke, it's nothing," she replied. I was sure I had heard something like that on TV, but sometimes things went over my head. I tried my best to stay on top of things, but I couldn't remember everything. I assumed it was something inappropriate given the context and Mina's suggestive nature. It was moments like these that reminded me I was in way over my head here. It was harder to integrate into a more 'normal' society full force. I gave myself some slack in this instance, considering I myself had never experienced anything romantic...adjacent.

"Oh...well Bakugo was nice and paid for dinner and Kirishima got a dessert for us to share. I don't really eat all that much and Bakugo doesn't like sweets. It was pretty funny for Kirishima to force feed Bakugo," I stated and I watched their faces light up. I remembered that I had to cover my bases to keep from just embarrassing the boys behind their backs. "Uh, just don't tell them that I told you any of this."

"Oh, trust me, we would never," Momo reassured and I smiled in her direction. There was a new kind of warmth that I felt with the girls that I had felt when I was getting ready. It was different to have support from the whole class or Aizawa or the boys compared to hanging out with the girls. It weirdly felt like they knew just what to say.