Chapter 3 - Monkey D. Luffy the Magnificent Pianist

Monkey D. Luffy the Magnificent Pianist

This was made for the guest named kid. kid, and other readers I HOPE YOU ENJOY!

 It was a normal Friday on the Thousand Sunny, Brook cleaning his instruments, Franky working on new weapon blueprints for the Sunny, Robin reading in the shade, Chopper reading a medicine book, Sanji fawning over the two ladies of the crew while serving them, Usopp drawing, Nami reading a magazine while sunbathing, Zoro was working out on the grassy deck, and Luffy was sitting on the Sunny’s hea- wait where’s Luffy?

 Everyone stopped what they were doing, realizing that their hyperactive captain was not on the Sunny head not shouting stuff like  “i’m definitely going to be Pirate King!’, ‘You guys are so cool!’, or something like “SANJI!!!I WANT MEAATTT!’. Almost immediately everyone went to the sides of the ship checking to see red clothing, or tattered-worn straw hat in the ocean. They were panicking until they heard a familiar, but also not familiar song playing. The crew went to the source of the noise, they all gasped in shock, Luffy was playing the PIANO!     They all quieted down to hear what their captain was playing, in just five seconds      all of them were entranced they were even swaying a little against the door frame..until Usopp fell. The crew glared at Usopp while Luffy let out a manly (yes manly XP) shriek. “W-what are you guys doing here, didn’t we dock already.. I thought you guys left…..” Luffy said as his cheeks were red from embarrassment. “We did, but we came back like a hour ago, Luf you can play the piano?” Zoro asked while lifting up a eyebrow, clearly interested in what just happened. “Oh...well I dabble...a lot” Luffy nervously laughed. “What song was that, I feel like I heard it before, but I haven’t?” Brook said. Luffy scratched the back of his neck “um.. it’s called ‘Wake Up!*’ .. it’s a song I wrote” The Strawhats were blown away, their hyperactive, meat-loving captain can play the piano, but also writes songs???

 Everyone decided to sit down and let their captain play the songs he wrote. That day was the day everything was peaceful on the ship, and discovered Luffy was a Magnificent Pianist.  

WakeUp- One Piece 15th anniversary opening