Money D. Luffy the Tutor

Hello everyone, this is the second half of my double upload, I hope you enjoy and again sorry for my absence.

There are no reviews because I answered them in my first part of my double upload.

I hope you enjoy the chapter and this chapter is for AngelCrispac.

This is set in a REAL WORLD AU and Luffy is in 11th grade or Grade 2 in High school level

Also important message at the end so please read UwU

It was a normal day at Grand Line School for Adolescents, and of course our famous monkey of the school, Luffy got into trouble once again.

Now waiting for his punishment, the young monkey waits in the office in a slightly uncomfortable chair.

Luffy rolled his eyes and he continued to wait. Then he felt a ring in his pocket.

"Moshi Moshi?" Luffy said on his phone.

"Oi Luffy I'm going to be a little late today, so if you want to order some pizza when you get home Luf" Luffy smiled as he heard his brother's voice on the phone.

"Okay, I might be a little late too, Headmaster Sengoku called me into his office today," Luffy said into his phone as he expectedly heard both his brothers sigh through the receiver.

"Sabo and I will see you at the house okay, I swear if you get suspended again Luffy I wi-" Luffy laughed at Ace.

"Shishishi don't worry Ace I didn't get into that much trouble, I think," Luffy told Ace as he just heard another sigh and eventually they both hung up and then Luffy saw Sengoku call him in his office.

"Come in Luffy-san," Sengoku motioned Luffy to follow him.

After a few quiet minutes, Sengoku Looked at the young man.

"Luffy-san I need you to do me a favor, we have a new student and she is already falling behind her studies. You often tend to cause mischief so in exchange for taking some misdemeanors off your school record, can you tutor this young girl in math?"Sengoku told Luffy as Luffy himself just stayed quiet.

"Luffy-san you are smart though your actions may prove others wrong. If you find a way for her to do better in math like your brother did for you then you shouldn't have anything to worry about."Luffy just sighed.

"Okay, the last thing I need is Jiji, Ace, and Sabo to be up my butt about this, fine how can I help Bird Man?" Sengoku grew a tick mark on his forehead but let it go.

"Her name is Rika, and she moved here from Shells town and is currently in 4th grade." Sengoku gave Luffy Rika's class information and then bowed to Sengoku and made his way home.

Luffy finally got home and waited for the pizza he ordered. It was only 8 minutes later when he heard his door open.

"Oi Luf we're home!" Luffy got up to greet his older brothers and they all set down in their living room.

"So what did Sengoku need?" Sabo asked his younger brother as Luffy went to grab plates for the pizza that will soon be arriving.

"Sengoku wanted me to tutor a little girl. Her name is Rika, and she is in the fourth grade." Luffy said as his brothers just nodded.

Eventually, the pizza came and the brothers relaxed an ate to their heart's content.

It was a couple days later when Luffy met Rika. Luffy and Rika instantly got along and realized that they were similar in some ways.

"Okay, Rika-chan what have you been doing for math in your class lately?" Luffy asked the younger girl as she pulled out her math workbook.

"Well, Fujimoto-sensei has been teaching us how to multiply bigger numbers and she gives us math puzzles to help us practice, but I can't multiply as fast as the other kids," Rika said with a small pout on her face.

Luffy reassured Rika with a big smile and just looked at Rika's worksheet.

"Rika, what is your favorite thing in the world? Mine is meat shishishi" Luffy asked as he looked through her past worksheets.

"I like Onigiri, and my mom always make them for me whenever I don't feel good." Luffy smiled as he came up with an idea.

Luffy moved closer to Rika by sitting next to her and decided to help her visualize her math problems easier.

"Well as weird as it sounds, whenever I had trouble in math class I used meat to understand the world problems better," Luffy told Rika as he grabbed her homework for the night.

"Okay, you have 10-word problems and 10 multiplication and division problems." Rika nodded as she grabbed her pencil and was ready to work.

"So it says here," Luffy grabbed a separate piece of paper for Rika to work on as he read the world problem with a twist to help Rika.

"Luffy has two bentos of Onigiri that have eight riceballs within each bento. Luffy gave four riceballs to Rika. How many riceballs does Luffy have left?"Rika looked at Luffy in awe, she doesn't know why but it was like she can pay attention to what she is doing just because her favorite food was mentioned in the question.

Rika began to write on her paper, "Two bentos with 8 rice balls inside means that in total there are 16 rice balls if four were taken away there would be 12 rice balls left."Rika looked at Luffy to check if she was right.

Luffy smiled at Rika and they continued to work on problems together.

It was the next day when Rika ran through the highschoolers hallway and hugged Luffy while he was walking with his friends Zoro and Law to class.

"Thanks, Luffy-san I got a hundred on my homework today and I did well in class today!" Luffy patted Rika's head and walked her to class.

After that, he walked back to his friends.

"So Luffy-ya, you tutored that little girl?" Law asked the younger man as he just nodded and laughed.

"Yeah, I got in trouble with Sengoku, so he asked me to tutor the little girl in math." Zoro eyes widened a bit; he knew Luffy wasn't dumb but he never though Luffy would tutor anyone.

"Well that's nice," Zoro said as the three walked into class.

Who knew Luffy who be a good tutor?

Hey so like I said in the previous chapter, I am done taking request for now but hopefully now that I got a laptop I should be updating much quicker now.

Also, I want to say, I think I'll end this book at Chapter 50, it's been a long ride and thanks so much but we still got many chapters ahead.

HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT/WEEK!

Up Next: Luffy in the Exorcist