Chapter 19 - Monkey D. Luffy the Great Magician

This is long overdue but I have some A/N at the bottom, please enjoy!

It was a fine day for the Mugiwara no Ichimi, they were on their way to a party island.

"MINNA!" the rubbery captain yelled out for his crew to hear. The meat-loving captain was basically shaking with excitement as he waited for his crew to appear.

One by one the crewmates walked to the deck of the Sunny. "Yes sencho?" the sleepy moss headed swordsman mumbled out.

"LOOK AT THIS!" Luffy, jumping with excitement showed his beloved crewmates the flyer he got.

"Where did you get this Sencho-san?" the dark-haired beauty said as she picked up the paper, looking over its contents. "It's a contest Robin, I would totally be good in this one!"

The crew took turns looking at the flyer. "A magic show?" the long-nosed sniper questioned. Luffy shook his head in confirmation furiously. "Uh-huh I'm very great in magic tricks, trust me."

A large squeal interrupted the small conversations between the crew members. "The winner gets 1,500,000 Beri's!" the redhead navigator basically screamed as beri symbols took over her eyes. "You are definitely entering Luffy!" The blond cool squirmed in delight. "Ohhh I love it when Nami-swan is money hungry" then eventually the cook and swordsman decided to bicker.

After they landed on the island Nami ushered them to get ready. As they walked towards the venue where the contest would be at, they saw the sign-up sheet for it.

As Nami signed Luffy name onto the sheet, Luffy went to get his act ready.

"What are you going to do for your act Luffy?" a curious little reindeer asked the rubber captain.

"That's a secret Chopper" Luffy laughed as said reindeer eyes had stars in them.

The Mugiwara no Ichimi minus their captain, went inside the venue and sat in their respective seats and waited for the contest to start,

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen welcome to the cities annual magic show!" a young lady announced into a mic as the audience cheered. "This years prize is more pricey than ever!" the crowd roared once again but a certain redhead stood out from the cheers.

"We have an extra surprise to give to the winner, but now let's announce our first contestant."

Throughout the night many wonderful acts came through and stunned the crowd.

"And now our last contestant of the night, please give a warm welcome to Lucy!"

The crowd clapped for the next contestant, a young man with a black cover on his hat, some sunglasses, and a mustache and beard.

Nami sat nervously as she saw the other contestants do their acts and worried about her chance- sorry the crew's chance to get 1,500,000 beris.

Luffy or a.k.a Lucy walked onto the stage watching as the stage helpers brought a huge clear water tank smiling at the crowd getting excited.

'What is this idiot going to do?!' The crew thought in a panic as they see the huge tank of water, knowing that their captain and water do not mix. The moss headed swordsman out down his swords in case if he needed to jump in if anything goes wrong.

The crowd was anxious with excitement as 'Lucy' started walking on water, of course, to make this seem more amazing then it already is, he was given a metal bat and he hit the water, where he was walking to show the audience he was not faking.

The crowd cheered in amazement as Luffy did more daring things above the water, thankful that his competitors did a very basic card or sleight of hand tricks.

As he finished his trick he took a bow as he was clearly deemed the winner. He was right because as soon as he stood upright again, the host lady came and awarded him with a trophy.

"WOW! That was amazing Lucy! The crowd loves you and since you are our winner you get to take 1,500,000 Beri's" the crowd cheered as a certain redhead was basically roaring with happiness.

"Also the surprise is that you and whoever you want are invited to a special dinner with various meats, drinks, and desserts of your liking!" The crew perked up at the surprise and was content of what was won.

Luffy laughed as he went towards his crew with the money to head towards their feast that is awaiting them.

And that was the night that the Mugiwara no Ichimi discovered that their captain was a pretty okay magician.

(For my lovely reviewer Phonenix)

Hello, it has been a while. Your probably mad and you have an appropriate reason to so if you want to curse at me it's fine lol. After this chapter I have 8 more chapters/request to write left, I plan to update weekly now since I have found some inspiration to continue.

Thanks for still following this story and I'll try my best again to keep up as now I am more mature and know how to balance time and school unlike me two years ago when I barely turned 15 and was a mess.

Stay tuned as I have some long overdue request to write. you can PM me anytime if you have any special request or questions. :)