Chapter 15 -Monkey D. Luffy the Substitute Navigator

This is for Phoneix with Navigator Luffy, and thanks for the kind words. For the Reviews, Namebelow I didn't understand your request, sorry about that.

Johnny Spectre for your latest review: lol yea, an angry Law tho.

Barlock: Gracias, y yo también soy celoso de Luffy.. aunque yo soy técnicamente un políglota.. ik i love that song too!..obviously :P

ENJOY

The Sunny was silent, once again Nami is sick not as bad as the first time but it's still not good either. The crew was in the sick bay with Nami, "Is she okay Chopper?" Luffy asked the tiny doctor. Chopper nodded, "Yes but she has to rest in bed the whole time, if not she'll be sick longer." Luffy thought, yes he can be smart when he wants to!, "Okay well everyone I know Nami's sick but we need to move to the next island, our provisions are low and with me here it won't last long." Luffy stated.

Some of the crew were surprised to hear Luffy like that, "Wait how are we going to go to the next island, Nami is our navigator." Usopp said as Luffy had a sheepish grin, "I can navigate." most of the crew shouted a no at Luffy.

"Luffy your case of direction is almost as bad as Zoro's!" Usopp said as Zoro hit him on the head with the hilt of his sword. Luffy laughed a little, "Guys you can trust me when I was younger I lived in the jungle and my brother Sabo taught me how to navigate enough to know where to head and etcetera." Luffy said as the crew totally heard the brother part but decided to keep it shut since Luffy was the type to forget what he saying from time to time, despite hearing this 'other brother' in the past.

Robin, deciding to trust her captain used her hana-hana no mi to retrieve the map from her and Nami's room. "Here Captain-san.", Robin gave Luffy the map. Luffy thanked Robin and opened her map gently, "If I heard right, Nami said we are about right here." Luffy pointed to their current location, and the next island is Igaku island[1] which is great for us since I heard that they have great medicinal herbs, syrups and more there. This is a great place to stock a lot of healthy food here." Luffy stated as he thought about the island, Chopper's eyes glistened as he heard Luffy talk about the island of medicine, most of the others were dumbfounded by Luffy's change of personality.

Luffy stepped on to the deck, the others followed except for Nami and Chopper of course. "Okay get to your stations, Franky change the ship's direction going Northeast, everyone else raise the sails." the crew did as they were told and relaxed, "We should be there by morning if we keep going at this speed," Luffy said as he looked at the map.

"Luffy-bro your direction is bad, how do you navigate?" Franky asked Zoro chuckled, "Yea when we first set sail you had no idea where the fuck we were going." Zoro remembered.

Luffy smiled sheepishly, "Well I didn't have a map and I didn't ask for directions back then, and I know how to navigate but that's not my job I'm a captain, not a navigator." Luffy laughed as they sailed toward Igaku island.

That was the day the mugiwaras found out that Monkey D. Luffy is a good substitute navigator.

[1] Igaku - Medicine in Japanese

WELL I hoped you enjoyed Phoneix, now onto the next one XP

The Many Talents of Luffyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें