Chapter 14 - Monkey D. Luffy the Awesome Bartender

This one is for BladeofHell56, (honestly like the name..it's cool) so bartender (mixing cocktails and such) LUFFY..I hope you ENJOY

It was a fine day at the Sunny, the weather was perfect despite being in the New World, after they sailed past Fishman Island and now were currently returning to the surface.

They were enjoying the scenery of the ocean, especially to the devil fruit users of the ship really enjoyed since they can never be in the water without death waiting for them at the door.

Luffy despite enjoying the scenery was bored, he knew that the way up might take a while, and Sanji was out of commission because his nosebleeds were too strong for him to handle, he was in the infirmary.

Luffy got up and headed to the kitchen, the crew eyed him but smiled, Luffy was basically the same after the two grew up but he was still the happy Luffy everyone knew, they knew that there will be scars that won't heal and they knew that Luffy changed dramatically but he still was the same no matter what happened.

The crew looked at each other minus Sanji, Luffy would've come back already with meat in his hand, but yet he wasn't even making a sound. The crew grew curious, they went into the galley only to see Luffy with a lot of glass cups around him, and with ingredients. The crew would've stopped this since Luffy and stuff..don't mix..all the time but they were intrigued by their bo- no man of a captain.

"Luffy what are you doing?" Zoro asked in interest, Luffy just grabbed the shaker, and Zoro being a man of alcohol knew what that was for. "I'm bored and we have the ingredients to make a couple cocktails," Luffy stated simply.

The crew looked at each other in surprise, "Sencho-san you can make alcoholic beverages?" Robin asked with a closed-eyed smile, Luffy nodded. "Yup, I knew a nice bartender named Makino who was close to Shanks-" Luffy had a sly smile for a second, "and I lived in a shitty but fun place so I know a lot about alcohol."

Again the crew was surprised, but Luffy been surprising them with these multiple talents lately. "Who wants one?" Luffy asked, they looked confused, he laughed and grabbed an old book from a hidden are in the kitchen. He opened it and showed them the choices.

"So who want's one?" Luffy asked with a smile, Chopper, Usopp went since that was strong alcohol for Usopp and Chopper can't drink so the just went to help Sanji and etc. The remaining five had stayed, "Luffy you're not going to drink one?" Nami asked Luffy shook his head, "No I just had a Bloody Mary." while the five looked down at the book long enough, they decided.

"Captain, I'll have a Bloody Mary." Zoro requested as Luffy nodded if Luffy liked the drink that means Zoro will too, he was a man of alcohol. "Me and Robin will have this one." Nami pointed to the Spanish named drink. "A Margarita nice choice for you two." Luffy turned to Franky, "I'll have a Daiquiri Luffy-bro." Franky shot him a thumbs up, and lastly, he turned to Brook, "I'll have the Last Word." Brook requested last, Luffy giggled.

"That drink suits you Brook, with it's history it's known as the drink who came back to life," Luffy stated as he already started on the drinks.

The crew watched with interest as Luffy started with Brook's, he combined all the ingredients and do little bar tricks with the shaker and poured the substance into Brook's drink.

Luffy then started with Franky's, the crew was amazed by Luffy's actions, seeing him like this made him look like a professional bartender before you know it Franky's drink was finished and was moved to the side with Brook's.

It was only a matter of minutes and all the drinks were done, Luffy pushed all the drinks toward his 'customers' and watched with a smile.

The crew grabbed their drinks and drank, they all hummed in satisfaction obviously making Luffy have a bright smile on his face watching his crew reactions.

"Damn Captain, you gotta stop surprising us." Zoro said with a chuckle as Luffy and the crew shared a laugh.

That was the day the Mugiwaras found out that Monkey D. Luffy was an Awesome Bartender.

I hope you like this Blade (ima call you Blade) I can see Luffy knowing the knowledge of alcohol because of seeing Makino work or living with Dadan...some sort. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED.

[1]Bloody Mary - a drink made of mostly of Tomato Juice, named after the horror tale, and woman Bloody Mary

[2]Margarita - a strong Spanish drink that works best with good quality Tequila

[3]Daiquiri - A classic old school drink, a bar favorite

[4]The Last Word- the Zombie drink of the cocktail world, disappeared or altered over the years to be brought back to life in the new century