Chapter 23 - Monkey D Luffy, the Surprisingly Good Actor

Reviews:

tanithlipsky: thank you!

Phonenix: I'm glad you enjoyed it :3

Icekat-Druid: Thank you for reading, and Zoro is very loyal to Luffy so I would assume Zoro wouldn't have minded anyway XP

This is for StrawHatCaptainLuffy-Sama, and sorry for making you laugh like a maniac, and this coming out like a year and a half since you requested this 0_0"

Request: Can you make one where Luffy is a really good actor? Like, they all stop at an island full of snobby actors, and Luffy has to pretend to be like them so his crew won't get thrown off the island?

---------

"Luffy tell everyone on the deck that we will be arriving at Play-House island in about an hour and prepare to get supplies." Nami, the navigator of the ship asked the captain as she saw him pass by for room.

"Okay, Nami," Luffy said as he giggled and went to the deck of the ship.

"Oi Minna!, we will near the island soon," Luffy said but as he was going to go to his special seat or Sunny's head but he heard Robin, the ship's archaeologist call him.

"Yea Robin?" Luffy asked as he bounced over to the raven-haired beauty.

"This island that we will be arriving on will probably be a bit hard to be able to set foot on, these people have a very high standard of living, not like nobles but they won't let someone like us step foot on the island," Robin stated.

"What do you mean Robin?" the two looked over to see Nami stepping foot onto the deck, hearing what the two raven-heads were talking about.

"Hello Nami-san, but yes as I was telling Sencho-san that the people on the island, even if they don't mind pirates we wouldn't be able to convince them to let us get on the island unless he was known as people with a remarkable acting ability.

"Oh, I can help with that" Luffy said as his eyes basically had stars in his eyes.

"And how so Luffy?" Nami asked the others on the deck overheard the conversation and got closer.

"Well when I was younger I lived near a city full nobles and I'm obviously nowhere near like one of those bastards but I had to go to the noble's city to survive sometimes so I actually -shudders- act like them to get what I needed," Luffy said as he visibly showed his distaste as he finished what he said.

"Are you sure you would be able to get the supplies we need Luffy, your attention span makes me worry about this" Nami said as she massaged her temples.

Luffy pouted mumbling "I can be serious if I want to..." The crew giggled a bit.

"Well even if you were on task Sencho-san, they will probably be someone trying to capture us, even though I doubt that would happen, we don't need unwanted attention," Robin said.

"That's true but who would go with him who has some type of acting ability?" Zoro asked.

"Well, I believe I can help Sencho-san get the supplies Nami-san," Robin said.

The rest nodded, okay well just in case we will be near the island to watch you guys to make sure nothing else will happen.

The Sunny approached the island, as Luffy and Robin were ready to leave.

---------

Luffy hated how he was dressed but the crew needed the supplies so he will push aside his discomfort for now.

He was dressed comically, like a pompous brat that has too much pride in himself.

"Let's go, Robin," Luffy said as he was ready to leave the ship on to the island. Robin nodded, they bid the crew a short goodbye as they know they won't exactly be near each other this supply gathering.

---------

"Hello, are you worthy to enter Play-House island?" a very snobby acting woman asked Luffy and Robin.

After the debate to see how the two were 'worthy' to enter. Surprisingly Robin found that Luffy knew so much about old classics of the theater world and having seen Luffy act completely out of character, she giggled softly seeing that her captain is one wild card, though she knew that already.

---------

After going through the city, having Robin basically act to be Luffy's manager, and Luffy act like he was famous, not as a pirate but as an entertainer.

Eventually, through a lot of 'stupid work' as Luffy put it, they finally managed to get there task done.

They finally returned to the ship with their supplies and Luffy was hastily ripping off as his disguise as acting or wearing anything that would make him look like a snob is against his way of living.

As they stepped on the deck the crew started to grab the supplies and put them in their respective places.

"Luffy that was an amazing job but please never act like that again near us," Usopp said as the crew nodded furiously in agreement.

"Don't worry I don't plan to," Luffy said as he finally took off his horrid disguise and his attitude has finally reverted to his normal self, the crew sighed with relief.

Even though they wish Luffy was comfortable with it, they all found out that Luffy was a surprisingly good actor.

---------

Sorry if this wasn't written well like some others but I had some difficulty writing this one, hopefully, it was interesting to read through.

HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT