Monkey D Luffy....the Swordsman?!?!

****READ THIS PLEASE!!!!! Okay so currently I have a lot of requests and I feel like until I post them all or more caught up with them REQUEST WILL BE CLOSED for now. Thanks for understanding Y'all and I hope you enjoy this chapter!*****

Reviews:

IceKat-Druid: YOU ARE ALWAYS SO SUPPORTIVE UGH THANK YOU T^T

Request:

I want to see another chapter. Write that he's a very talented and secretive priest and another one that he's a swordsman and make Zoro and Luffy sword practice each other (Lil Mikey21)

This was a great story!

For one of Luffy's talents, it should be sword master

That would make Zoro angry I bet! (Guest)

---------

The strawhats were in the middle of an intense battle. The opponent was someone they never faced before, while it was a challenge, Luffy was sure that they will prevail.

Luffy was facing a swordsman named Gemun, while he rather have Zoro fight this guy, he would not let Luffy switch to someone he was more compatible fighting with.

As much as Luffy hated to say this, he wouldn't be able to finish this if he just used his fist. Luffy picked up a sword that one of the opposing pirates had and he got into a stance.

'Thank kami Zoro taught me something' Luffy thought briefly. He only needed to land one or two good strikes to finish this guy off.

Luffy ran forward and the other strawhats- minus Zoro- looked in bewilderment as Luffy finished the captain of the other pirate crew with something that looked like Zoro's Ittoryu Iai: Shi Shishi Sonson (One Sword Style: Death-Lion's Song). Of course, it wasn't but it was rather impressive to see.

While the crew was basically freaking out about what their captain just did Zoro smiled with pride, not believing that Luffy had actually used a sword.

---------

While on the ship after Chopper was fixing everyone's injuries the crew decided to relax a bit on the deck. After a while the last one that arrived was Luffy.

In no time he was bombarded with questions.

"Luffy, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" Sanji asked completely confused by what he saw earlier.

The crew nodded in agreement while Chopper, Usopp, Franky had stars in their eyes.

"I would like to know too Luffy-san," Brook asked as he was rather calm but his empty eye sockets somehow expressed curiosity.

Luffy laughed then sat down in the grassy area on the deck.

"Well I never thought I would use it but it was something Zoro taught me, somewhat like the last resort if there was a sword nearby." Luffy smiled as he grabbed Zoro and wrapped an arm around his neck as he laughed.

"You taught Luffy how to use a sword?" Nami asked still somewhat shocked.

After detangling his neck from Luffy's arms he spoke.

"Yeah, Luffy told me once that if he had to use a weapon he would use a bō staff. I was interested and he told me something, but because of that I wondered if he could wield a sword since he can use a bō staff." Zoro said.

"He wanted me to at least learn how to use one just in case I really needed it, it was hard at first because a bō staff and sword are different," Luffy said as the crew was still hearing their story in amazement.

"It took about a month and a half for him to do basic strikes and not failing completely. It took him another 2 months to get the basics of my Shishi Sonson. Of course, he wouldn't be able to do it exactly, not that I would want him to." Zoro added.

"Yea the training was completely different than what I ever experienced before, really tiring compared to other methods I've done before." Luffy laughed a bit remembering what Zoro made him do.

'Geez this is what you did, how did your arms not break by just swinging a wooden sword around.' Luffy said as he swung the wooden sword for the umpteenth time.

'Stop complaining' Zoro laughed, 'Come on Luffy you never done training that made you tired?'

Luffy rolled his eyes, 'Of course but not just my arms, I had to do every part of my body all in one training session so I'm not used to only doing one body part for one training session.'

---------

'Okay now attack me with all you got Luffy!' Zoro yelled.

Luffy and Zoro were engaged in a battle, of course, Zoro would win if they got serious because Luffy only trained for a couple months while Zoro practiced for more than a decade.

With that Luffy ran forward and attacked Zoro, of course, Zoro blocked it but he did get pushed back, Luffy was proud to move the swordsman back a bit.

'Well that was impressive, not bad at all.' Zoro said as he put his sword away.

---------

"I wanna see Zoro and Luffy battle each other!" Usopp yelled. The crew was impressed with what Zoro taught Luffy.

"Yeah, I mean Luffy can't only know just that," Nami said and with that Zoro and Luffy looked at each other.

"I don't mind fighting Zoro but I am going to lose very quickly." Luffy laughed, of course, he doesn't mind admitting defeat before they started, like I said if Zoro and he went at it by using their own ways of fighting, that would be more interesting than a beginner versus a professional.

---------

The strawhats landed on a deserted island that won't mess with the log pose to do the very anticipated battle.

Brook walked between the two in their stances and lifted his sword in the air.

"When I strike my sword down, the battle will commence... Yohohohoho"

As soon as he finished those swords, Brook struck his sword down.

The two charged at each other, Zoro went full force knowing that even if Luffy will lose, Luffy wants to have pride at challenging Zoro at his best.

Their swords made contact, Luffy didn't have a sword like Zoro's but he did have one that won't break so easily either.

Even though Luffy barely knew how to wield a sword, the crew felt his strength either way when he clashed with Zoro.

Of course, within a few moments, Zoro had knocked the sword out of his hands.

Luffy put his hands up in surrender and laughed.

The crew clapped at Luffy's attempt to fight Zoro and Luffy did better than everyone, besides Zoro, expectations.

While they came back on the ship to continue their voyage, Zoro gave a proud slap on the back to Luffy, which Luffy returned.

Through the events of today, the Strawhats, minus Zoro, found out that Luffy is an okay Swordsman.

---------

Sorry it took me a bit to write this, it was a bit hard because I know people will be like 'Why would Luffy ever be a swordsman' but I am doing request to make that certain reader(s) happy. Though I hope you enjoyed this and thank you for taking your time to read this.

REMINDER I WILL NOT BE TAKING ANYMORE REQUEST UNTIL I AM COMPLETELY OR ALMOST CAUGHT UP, I WILL LET YOU KNOW. THE LAST REQUEST I HAVE IS FOR phonenix

Next up is Monkey D Luffy, the professional dancer!