Chapter 38 - Monkey D. Luffy the Circus Performer

Hello guys i'm back I hope you guys are having a good day/night and let's get on with the reviews.

"Monthly or bi weekly" my ass, LMAO IM SORRY ILL JUST UPDATE WHEN I HAVE TIME BC I HATE LYING OOF

tanithlipsky - creepy

Thank you I tried lol

ShamelessYeXiu - Holy shit, you just had to kill the straw hats TT But how fitting, especially with Teach and Akainu being the demons. Enjoyed the chapter, thanks for updating.

I had no idea what I was doing but yes I did end up killing them oof. Thank you for reading

Phonenix - And now I'm sad. Cool, but horrifying TT. Maybe it's 'cause I have a fear of possession. And I figured you wouldn't, but I wanted to ask anyway XD Oh! Can you do one where Luffy is a genius hacker? Like, he's the leader of the Straw Hat mafia, or something, and has to do some hacking for a hit, or whatever it's called XP Oh. Sorry that this is so long!

Sorry I scared you, but i'm not taking request right now until I catch up. Thank you for always supporting me though!

Guest - ooooooohhhh myyyyy... THAT WAS AWESOME!

Thank you!

00-SilentObserver-13 - Thank you very much for still trying on writing a story based on something you've admitted is not your specialty and still doing the best you can/putting all your effort into it. It's very much appreciated author person.

Thank you for always supporting me, and it was very hard I surprised so many has like it so far.

Natsuyuuki - I think it's not what a hope from an exorcise... it's like... possessed Luffy... and yeah, Luffy have talent to be possessed huh... poor Luffy. Thanks for update!

P.S. Can you make Lucy? like Luffy in female version? yeah, or Lucy the gladiator like in Dressrosa arc?

Lol yeah i know but like I just wanted the request to be mentioned in the title, lol i tried. Thank you for reading but my request are currently closed until I catch up :)

LeilaDAsce - this was great wdym
also DANG I WAS GOING TO WRITE SMTH LIKE THIS but ya beat me to it
Well.. Honestly its great I'm shook you've never written horror this is definitely a good :3

I already wrote to you but thank you for wishing me happy birthday before!

Silvester_Silver - That is great! Happy birthday afterwards to you! ~

Thank you for liking the chapter and for the birthday wish.

Well thank you for reviewing, now onto the chapter... this is for 'Clown with Pie' I hope you enjoy!

WHO IS WHO IN THE DEE FAMILY CIRCUS (not all of them will be mentioned though listing them is just for fun)

Gol Dee Roger - Ringmaster

Portgas Dee Rouge - Animal Tamer

Monkey Dee Dragon - Magic Act

Monkey Dee Garp - Strongman

Moneky Dee Luffy - Acrobat

Portgas Dee Ace - ½ Fire Performer

Outlook Dee Sabo - 2/2 Fire Performer

Jaguar Dee Saul - Tumbling

Trafalgar Dee Water Law - Knife specialist

(Teach aint here bc ew)