Chapter 21 - Monkey D. Luffy the next Picasso

Reviews - Thank you Icekat-Druid for the kind words and I'm glad that you love these one-shots

----------------------

It was a hectic day for the Mugiwara no Ichimi, they had many encounters with the marines and they were persistent more than ever this day.

The marines just came in one fleet after another and even though the Strawhats are very strong, fighting the marines who have idiotic tendencies gets very very annoying.

After all the fighting and making the marines run away in fear as the usual, they have finally escaped from them and now decided to relax.

"I'm going to take a bubble bath, don't bother me unless something with the log pose is changing." the redhead of the crew, Nami said with distaste as she is done with all unnecessary fighting that was done today.

Robin gave a bit of a giggle as she saw her crewmate leave the deck, she hummed as she used her Hana-Hana no mi to grab a book she can read to relax as well.

In the span of thirty minutes, everyone else in the crew found something to relax with.

Zoro sat against the mast as usual as started polishing his swords.

Sanji was preparing special drinks for his lovely ladies.

Usopp was currently checking his garden to make sure that his next pop greens were growing correctly.

Chopper was currently enjoying the New World's weather as he lied down on the grassy part of the deck in peace.

Franky was next to Robin as she was reading him something he found interesting in her book as he sipped on a freshly opened bottle of cola.

Lastly, Brook was just playing a calming tune for everyone on the deck, including himself to relax.

Everything was quiet on the deck until one sleepy swordsman noticed his usually loud captain was not on the deck.

"Where is Luffy?" silence fell on the deck as Nami came out of her room as she just took a bath. "What's with the alarming faces?" Nami asked concerned.

"Luffy-san is not currently on the deck so we are questioning his whereabouts," Brook said as he let out a soft 'Yohohohoho'.

"Oh Luffy is in the men's quarters he's drawing something, at least that's what he told me when I asked when why he wasn't one the deck," Nami said as she thanked Sanji for the drink he just gave her.

The crew let a small sigh of relief, at least feeling safe that their hyperactive captain isn't accidentally trying to kill himself since he is quite reckless.

Robin felt interested as she heard what Nami said about what Luffy is doing. She used her devil fruit ability to make an eye in the room where Luffy was in.

She gasped when she saw Luffy's artistic ability, she smiled as she saw him painting very exquisite strokes on the canvas that she didn't know that he had. She thought in amazement since everyone on the crew knows that Luffy isn't the most talented when it comes to drawing, but apparently, they were all wrong now.

Luffy was painting a beautiful piece of a sailboat just drifting away in the seas with a beautiful sunset. [1]

She giggled when she let the eye disappear. Even if she is the only one of the crew who saw it, who would've thought that Luffy would be a pirate like Picasso.

----------------------

Thank you for requesting Ashielle and FireBluePhoenix, I quite enjoy writing this chapter. I thought it was unique since Luffy is known for drawing horribly. But hey maybe he just does that for fun ;)

[1] The painting Luffy was doing is based on Leonid Afremov's Sea Reflections painting.