Monkey D Luffy, the Secret Hypnotist

This is for mrdbznarutofan, I hope you enjoy.

Reviews:

Thanks Ashielle for the review and I'm glad you like your chapter.

----------------------

It was a good day on the Thousand Sunny, the straw hats just left an island with good supplies and they were ready to head off to the next island. The straw hats even got to get something for themselves while they were on the island waiting for the log pose to set.

Zoro got sword polisher, Sanji bought more cooking utensils, Nami bought clothes and new mapping supplies, Robin went to get books, Brook bought more music sheet paper, Usopp bought more gardening supplies so he can maintain his pop greens, Franky bought more cola and Chopper bought cotton candy.

As delighted as they were the strawhats noticed something a bit strange. They noticed that the captain or their crew bought a watch with a chain on it.

"Why did you buy that Luffy?" a curious Chopper asked as Luffy was just swinging it around.

Luffy smiled, "I always wanted to show you a trick I've known for a long time" Luffy laughed with his signature 'shishishishi"

The crew questioned their captain's excitement but decided to not question it. They moved and sat in a circle

"What are you going to do Cap'n," Zoro asked as the crew eyed their captain in suspicion.

"I was taught how to hypnotize people when I was little by one of Shank's crewmates when they stopped by my home island."

The crew or most of them had a face of slight surprise.

"I was wondering if I can do it on one or two of you guys?" Luffy asked with his eyes basically pleading for permission.

"I don't mind Sencho-san," Robin said with a simple smile. Luffy clapped, but he wanted someone else as well. "Zoro can you also do it."

Zoro looked at Luffy and simply nodded, after all, what harm can be done, he knows that Luffy wouldn't intentionally hurt him anyway.

Luffy brought to lounge chairs that were on the deck and he had Zoro and Robin sit on them.

"Just so you know, when you're hypnotized you are not in a comatose state and your consciousness won't let you do anything you aren't okay with so you both will be fine," Luffy said seriously.

That made the crew so interested, after all the only time Luffy is very serious is when he is battling.

"Now just to clarify I know I asked you guys this but are you okay with being hypnotized, this is very important that you answer honestly," Luffy said with a reassuring smile.

The two strawhats nodded as the rest watched, waiting for the hypnotizing to commence.

Luffy started to have them slip into a trance like a state, he kept on saying stuff slowly to help their breathing go slow and steady.

"Everything here is safe, calm, and peaceful. Let yourself sink into the chair as you relax deeply." Luffy said in a soft and calming voice the other strawhats never really heard before.

The others started to notice Robin and Zoro being sucked into Luffy's trance.

"As I count down from five you will open your eyes... 5...4...3..2..1..." Zoro and Robin's eyes slowly opened. What they were seeing in their trance state was Luffy swinging a watch in their face.

"Focus on the watch and have your eyes close again slowly, in 5...4...3...2...1"

They closed their eyes again, Luffy smiled as he successfully immersed them into a full trance state.

Sanji was waiting to see Marimo doing something stupid, he was about to request Luffy something but before Sanji could make a sound, Luffy's arm stretches over his mouth to silence him.

The crew saw Luffy mouth 'Be very quiet'. The crew sighed but nodded nonetheless.

Luffy faced Zoro, "Okay Zoro when I count to three if you allow me to, I ask that you will skip in a happy fashion around the deck." Luffy snickered very softly.

"One...Two...Three." Luffy said slowly as the crew saw Zoro get up and then like Luffy asked him too, he started to skip around the deck happily like he was a young child.

To say the strawhats were confused was one thing, when they first met Zoro they could imagine him doing this but now, Zoro is far more serious so seeing him like this made the other crew members laugh with delight.

"This is SUPER Luffy-bro!" Franky said as the others agreed, Luffy laughed but then shushed them once again.

"Zoro when I say 'stop' you will return back to your chair and you will release from your act." Zoro continued to skip until he was near his chair, that when Luffy asked him to stop.

When Zoro returned back to his seat, he was back in the trance he was in the very beginning.

"Okay, it's Robin's turn!" Luffy smiled as he walked over to Robin.

"Okay, Robin are you still with us?" Robin slowly nodded, answering Luffy's question.

"Robin when I count to three, you will get up and start doing a funny dance, if your conscious allows you too." Luffy counted to three and Robin got up and started swaying around in joyful movements.

Even though it wasn't a 'silly dance' the crew pretty much knew that Luffy probably wouldn't be able to have her do something completely out of character for her.

Though the crew was satisfied, Luffy called her back to return to his seat.

Luffy spoke softly to the two that were in the trance.

Luffy started talking, allowing the two strawhats breathing to regulate and become at a more normal pace as Luffy was explaining to the crew, he was doing this to slowly get them to get out of their trance comfortably and safely.

"I'm going to count from one to five, and at the count of five you will be feeling wide awake, fully alert, and completely refreshed." Luffy then counted to five and the two were completely awake.

"Whoa, that was cool Luffy," Zoro said as he fully regained his senses along with Robin.

"It was very much indeed Sencho-san." Robin smiled lightly as the crew clapped for Luffy.

"Finally we can talk now," Usopp said as the hypnotizing was over.

"Yea, do you know how many times I had to stoop Chopper from shouting with awe," Nami said as she giggled at Chopper.

"Well I'm glad it was somewhat entertaining to you all, but just so you know if you ever have anxiety, or can't sleep just let me know because I could always help." Luffy said as he laughed with his iconic 'shishishishi'

The crew started talking to Luffy, using stories of what he has encountered when he did stuff like this.

And that's how the Mugiwara no Ichimi found out that their captain was a hypnotist.

----------------------

Thanks for reading guys, I'll try to have the next chapter out either this week or early next week, HOPE YOU HAD A NICE DAY/NIGHT.