Monkey D. Luffy the Fashionista

Hello and sorry for being M.I.A. for like almost a month... I had a school trip and I was in Chicago and what we did there was so amazing (i'm from Texas so it was really cool) through the days we were there were so packed that I couldn't really even do anything but relax. As soon as I came back I had to work a lot but enough excuses I am back sorry for the wait.

OKAY THANK YOU NOW ONTO THE REVIEWS!

Icekat-Druid on chapter 30: Woah that was really different from all the other chapters. But it was really well written! I haven't really read much AU One Piece fics so it's really weird seeing the Straw Hats in a school setting lol. But you thought everything through really well! I was wondering what club Luffy would belong to; boxing, of course, makes so much sense! This was really interesting to read, I wouldn't mind seeing some more AU's by you. Thanks again for writing, love your work as always!

- Aww you are always so nice to me and thank you for loving my stories

00-SilentObserver-13 on chapter 30: can't wait for the next chapter these one-shots are good and funny keep up the good work.

- I really appreciate it, thank you!

Phonenix on chapter 30: Nice work! Always enjoy reading your work XD

- thANK YoU I LoVe YoU

JasminSnowWhite on chapter 30: It still hurts to read it... (referring to Sanji having the Vinsmoke name)

Sorry! But that is his name (0_0")

Okay, those are all the non-request reviews, now onto the story!

This is for Phonenix!

And this chapter in a way is connected to Monkey D. Luffy the Amazing Tailor chapter.

"Ugh... I'M BORED" a certain straw-hatted captain yelled out to his crew as the Thousand Sunny was still sailing to its next destination.

"Shut up you idiot, we only have 2 more hours before we can reach the island," Nami said as she walked down to the deck where most of the crew were at.

"Alright but I just want to make clothes already, there is a competition soon on this island," Luffy said as he pouted.

The crew laughed at Luffy's antics as they remembered that he was so good at making clothes (referring to the Amazing tailor chapter).

Luffy sighed and managed to nap on the Sunny's head.

"We are here Luffy!" Usopp yelled at the slumbering captain.

Luffy woke up and instantly began getting ready to step on the island. He hurriedly got the money he has from his share in the crew and immediately awaited instructions from Nami.

"Okay, guys we will meet at the town square in two hours and you already know what groups you guys will be in so try not to cause a commotion," Nami said a little threateningly to certain of the crew members.

Luffy smiled an instantly paired up with Zoro and Chopper.

"Let's go, guys!" Luffy said to the two crew members as he left his ship.

"So why are you getting clothing supplies Luffy?" Chopper asked Luffy who was searching for a certain store.

"Well you guys know that I can make clothes, so this fashion district in the New World wants me to make something for their new spring collection and I get food in payment when we reach the next island," Luffy said as he was basically drooling in excitement.

Zoro chuckled softly, not even surprised by the conditions.

"We only got 40 minutes left, Zoro an I already got our stuff we need, so show us the way to the shop Luffy," Chopper said as he jumped onto Zoro's head with his bags in hand.

"It should only be around this corner, at least I hope," Luffy laughed as the three turned the corner and thankfully the shop was there.

The three entered the fabric shop and Luffy got what he needed.

It was at night time when everyone got back to the ship and immediately Luffy went to work.

Luffy went to his workstation and retrieved a book full of designs, he had three top designs for the ladies, the men, and one unisex style.

He began working and was in the zone.

It has been two days since Luffy has been working on the clothes, with breaks of course but the crew, mainly Robin, Brook an Nami were waiting to see what Luffy was creating.

Through 136 hours of concentration, Luffy was done.

He packed the clothes and was ready to ship them to the company he was working for can get them modeled and take pictures for a magazine article.

"We can't see them Luffy?" Nami asked sadly as she wanted to see what amazing clothes Luffy has made.

"Don't worry guys, you'll be able to see them by the time we get to the next island, they will have a showcase and will be featured in a magazine," Luffy said excitedly, remembering the payment he will receive.

The crew nodded and decided to wait.

The crew finally arrived on the island, New Jyorke the best fashion district in the new world.

While the crew wanted to go to the showcase, it would cause too much attention and there were strong marines on the island.

Though a news coo managed to deliver 10 magazines to the straw hats.

They all looked at the magazine in excitement and looked for the article where Luffy's creations were at.

Robin found the article and started reading aloud.

"The youngest fashionista of the world, Atlas McDee has created amazing clothes for the season. these clothes incorporate bright colors, skin-revealing fabrics, bold patterns, and silk." Robin smiled as she read the first statement.

The crew smiled but Jinbe asked a question, "What inspired you to choose the name Atlas McDee?".

Luffy looked up and saw everyone look at him.

"Oh well, I chose Atlas because that my favorite type of beetle and McDee was just something I put together because of the Mc stands for monkey and Dee is my name as well so that's that."

"I'm impressed shitty captain," Sanji said as he took a drag of his cigarette.

"Yeah and look how nice these clothes are, you have nice looking suits with trench coats, I never thought that would actually look great together, especially with the bright colors Yohohoho," Brook said as he sipped his tea and laughed.

"Yeah Luffy-bro, you are a SUPER fashion expert!" Franky said as he cried loudly, proud that Luffy can make things like this.

The crew celebrated Luffy's debut in the fashion magazine and had a good night...

That was how the Straw hat Pirates learned that Monkey D. Luffy was a fashionista.

HEY GUYS PLEASE READ THIS IF YOU PLAN TO REQUEST

Just a little announcement for the request, some request are the same or not really specific enough.

- To make it more clear I will not do request that is similar to the past chapters.

- Please be more specific about the request, like if the request isn't really thought about in the world of One Piece, request an AU and I can try my best

- Can request AUs

- Can request certain characters

- No ships

Next Up: Monkey D. Luffy, the Charmer