Monkey D. Luffy a.k.a. Portmonlook the Author

OK SHIZUKA TAIYOU THIS ONE'S FOR YOU! I HOPE YOU ENJOY....i'm really TIREDDDD.

Chapter 11 - Monkey D. Luffy a.k.a. Portmonlook the Author

The crew entered the island of Tosho[1] and the crew split off in groups. Franky, Zoro, and Robin. Sanji, Nami, and Usopp, while Luffy, Chopper, and Brook stayed on the ship.

Zoro, Franky and Robin headed to a bookstore since Luffy and Nami decided it's best if they stayed together. They separated in the store, Robin was about to grab a book by her favorite author, Portmonlook.

Robin smiled, Portmonlook[2] was a mystery because of his identity and he writes great adventure and angst novels that connect into one story.

Zoro was walking around, he was actually looking for the latest release of his favorite book series not that he would admit it to anyone, when he saw it he ran for it.

Before you know it two hands were on the book. "Robin?" they stared at each other "Kenshi-san?" they look back at the book then each other. They let go of the book, Robin giggled. "You like Portmonlook-san?"  Zoro nodded, "Yea he's a good author."

Robin and Zoro were going to buy the book but the cashier wasn't there, the office door is open though. Zoro heard murmurs and a recognizable laugh.

"Oi Robin..Luffy's in there." Zoro whispered, curious they Zoro neared the door while Robin used her hana-hana no mi.

"Shishishishi I never thought my books would be! famous" Luffy said with a wig and goatee on. "Yes Portmonlook-san of course, it is your life story after all." Luffy or Portmonlook nodded again. "Yea I had to use something so I used my memories, I never thought my books would be awarded with a Angst Award either." The cashier nodded, they chatted until Luffy got his money.

Zoro and Robin eyes held so much shock, 'Portmonlook, one of the greatest authors in the world...is Sencho?!' they both thought. Zoro acted normal again as Luffy came out the door and headed out the shop. Zoro and Robin left with the book and see Luffy take off his disguise and headed to the ship.

That was the day Roronoa Zoro and Nico Robin found out that Monkey D. Luffy is the famous author Portmonlook.

[1] Tosho - book in japanese

[2]Portmonlook is a combo of the name Portgas, Monkey and Outlook.