Chapter 29: Monkey D. Luffy the Astronomer

Hello, guys I finally got my internet back! Okay, I am almost caught up with all the request so very soon you will be able to request again! Now with that out of the way let just get the reviews done and get on with the chapter :)

Review(s):

Shizuka Taiyou: Idea (Not sure if you caught up. Forgot :P) Luffy being a podcaster.

C.D.

Not yet my friend but soon :)

Phonenix: Way to go, Luffy! I hope you get your internet back soon.

Thank you, I finally have it back!

Alright, that is it, for now, this chapter was requested for TallulahHoney, I hope you enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------

Today, it was an unusual day on the Sunny. Everyone was down in some way, even the guest Trafalgar Law was down in the dumps.

The crew was on their way to Dressrosa to take down Doflamingo and get Ace's fruit back. It was night time and they have stopped by an island that was on their way so they can rest up.

Luffy felt bad for everyone 'Why are they all sad, did they all have something happen today or what?' Luffy thought as he watched everyone on the ship.

Luffy decided to think of an idea, but only for a short time because he hates thinking and it will give him a headache.

He looked up at the stars and he got an idea.

Luffy looked around and noticed that he was the only one on the deck.

He decided to take a deep breath and yell, "OI MINNA I GOT TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING SO COME UP TO THE DECK, CAPTAIN'S ORDER!".

He then took another deep breath, "EVEN YOU TORAO!", which was followed by a small scream of Law yelling back at Luffy for saying his name wrong...again.

------------------------------------------------------------

After a few minutes, everyone was finally on the deck.

"What did you need us for Luffy?" Usopp asked the rubber captain.

Luffy smiled and looked at them, his smile was more gentle than his usual smile.

"Well, I noticed that all are you are upset in one way. Now I won't ask you to tell me what's wrong unless you want to tell me yourself but anyway...I wanted to cheer you guys up since you all have helped me in some way." Luffy rambled accidentally but with his voice, his crew and Law knew he genuinely meant what he said.

The crew and Law look at each other and just shrugs knowing that whatever Luffy has planned, they wouldn't be able to get out of it.

'Well, Mugiwara-ya what do you plan on doing?" Law asks Luffy. Law thinks that whatever he does will be interesting, and he has been down today so might as well see what Luffy is up to.

Luffy walks towards the grassy park of the deck and invites them to sit.

Luffy then points up to the sky and shows the crew and Law the stars in the beautiful night sky.

"I don't know what you guys are thinking about that made you sad but when I get sad I look at the stars to make me feel better, I even learned a lot about them," Luffy says as he continues looking up at the sky.

He turns around and smiles at them again, he then sits down with the group.

"Torao you're a Libra right?" Luffy asks and sees Law nod.

Luffy points up and shows the crew and Law the 5 stars that make the Libra constellation.

Law chuckles, he is surprised to see that Luffy knows this type of stuff.

"Nice to know Mugiwara-ya," Law said and Luffy smiled, content that he can make someone a bit happier if he could.

Luffy then squints at the sky and made a small squeal in response to seeing one of his favorite constellations.

"Okay guys this is one of my favorite constellations, this is called 'Canis Major'.

He points at the groups of stars and names the ones that make the Great Dog.

"The group of stars has names.", he points to several stars.

"There is Sirius, this star is classified as a double star. Did you know that this star is bigger and hotter than our sun?!" Luffy exclaims loudly.

The others enjoy seeing Luffy so interested in stuff like this, 'who knew that Luffy would be interested in astrology?' the others all thought.

"Okay, what are the others stars Luffy-bro?" Franky asked Luffy.

Luffy smiled brightly once again then pointed to the other stars that make the Great Dog.

"The one that makes one of the dog's legs is named Adhara, this star is connected to Wezen, Adhara is brighter than Sirius!" Luffy says to the crew.

"There are also smaller stars like Wezen that make the butt of the dog, Murzim a star that is connected to Sirius and it's the other leg of the dog."

Luffy keeps on talking about stars and other constellations like Aquila the Eagle and much more. He rambles for a while and when he turns around he sees that everyone besides Robin and Law has fallen asleep.

"Oh wow did I really talk that long?" Luffy says to himself.

Robin puts her hand to mouth and softly laughs.

"They all enjoyed your excitement Luffy-san, but now we should probably put them into their respective resting places," Robin said as she looked at the two men in front of her.

"I'll take Zoro and Chopper", Luffy said as he grabbed his first mate and doctor and walked them to their beds.

Law tch'ed in feigned annoyance as he used his Ope Ope no mi to grab the rest of the men.

"Room" Law made a room as he surrounded Sanji, Brook, Usopp, and Franky.

"Shambles", Law then said and soon enough all the men were in their beds. Law picked up the items he used to switch the men of the Strawhat pirates.

Law then nods to Robin a good night and disappears as Robin used her Hana Hana no mi to pick up Nami and bring her into their room.

Robin smiled at what they did tonight, even though most were unconscious now, all of them were very surprised to discover that Luffy was an astronomer of some sorts.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, I hoped you like the chapter, now you all have a good day/night/morning!

Next Chapter: Luffy the Great Debater

The Many Talents of LuffyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara