Chapter 16- Monkey D. Luffy the Baking Pro? LUFFY VS. SANJI

Okay this is for .5, Guest-san, and Illumi Senri wanted a baking Luffy, but another request by Shizuka Taiyou wanted Luffy to go against Sanji in a baking contest...so I combined your request TOGETHER -mindblown explosion noises- and Illumi Senri from your last review, thank you for the kind words.

ENJOY

It was a nice day for Luffy, it was the anniversary of the Zoro's recruitment and the day the Mugiwara no Ichimi began, so Luffy being the secretly good baker he was..thanks to Makino decided to wake up at ungodly hours to bake a manly ass cupcake for Zoro and the crew.

For Zoro since he was a man of alcohol, Luffy decided to make the Mugiwara Ship Bomb[1] . The type of alcohol it uses is Windmill Village Whiskey and the D Guinness. Luffy, while humming the Baka song, gathered and mixed his secret and normal ingredients. After he did he preheated the oven to 350 degrees F, he mixed, simmered, and did many things, he was done with his heavily flavored alcohol frosting and waiting for the cupcakes to finish but not everybody can have alcohol he made nome normal frosting and cupcakes.

When they were done, Luffy poked a hole in all of them and filled 5 of the 12 cupcakes with the alcohol filling for Zoro and the rest normal Dawn Island secret filling. After that he frosted them all the ones that were green were Zoro's and the beige ones were the crews.

Luffy sighed contently as he finished all the cakes, he was about to work on another one but Sanji came in through the door, "Oi crap captain what the hell are you doing in my kitchen?" Sanji said as the others woke up and went into the galley.

"Made some cupcakes about to make a cake." Luffy said like it was the most obvious thing in the world, the crew was dumbfounded, "You bake?" Sanji laughed like a maniac. Luffy had a tick on his forehead, "Hey I can cook and bake things..just not as good as you." Luffy childishly stuck out his tongue. The cupcakes Luffy made looked edible and good that was a reason why most of the crew was in shock.

"Fine then let me bake something up and let's see who bakes better and if I win you can't raid the fridge, and never use the kitchen again," Sanji said, he wasn't the one to brag or show off his cooking skills but this was a perfect chance to have Luffy not raid or steal things anymore..so this is a chance he'd take.

Sanji started baking but Luffy and the crew were talking, "So Luffy why you make the cupcakes?" Usopp asked Luffy laughed. "Well, I didn't expect Zoro to remember since he didn't have a calendar and his memory sometimes sucks but today was the day Zoro joined and the day this crew began." Luffy smiled as the others smiled, some cried *cough* Franky *cough* the crew looked a the cupcakes they noticed the uneven colored cupcakes, 5 were green 7 were beige. "Are the green ones mine Sencho?" Zoro asked with a genuine smile, Luffy nodded happily, "Yup, the green ones are made with strong alcohol." Zoro smiled widened since he couldn't wait to taste them, even it sucked as long as it has alcohol it's fine.

"DONE!" Sanji said as he put the cupcakes next to Luffy's, "Okay be honest captain's orders" Luffy said with a little laugh. The crew each got a cupcake...Zoro with his alcohol cupcakes due to Sanji mental protest.

The crew each grabbed one, they both tasted really good...the crew decided, "Um Sanji-kun as it sad to say this..Luffy's cupcakes taste better", and Zoro agreed as he enjoys the alcohol taste, Sanji sulked.

"HOW...how did you..beat...me." Sanji laid pathetically on the floor, Luffy frowned a bit. "Well, I used a recipe only parts of the whole D lineage know of and some of my islands secret ingredients, if you mixed those together..it's basically the best food ever. You can beat me at anything when it comes to cooking except several family recipes but yea, and it took me 4 years to learn only half of the recipe." Luffy stated proudly as Sanji went back to his usual self, flirting with the women of the crew.

Luffy smiled at his crew, Zoro came up with to Luffy with a question, "Luffy what alcohol did you use?" Zoro still smiling asked, "Windmill Village Whiskey, and the D Guinness, I also know how to make those two and more."

Luffy smiled wider as he watches Zoro internally beam with happiness, it was rare for the swordsman to show so much emotion at once, he basically looked like a happy Luffy but with his own grin.

That was the day the crew found out that Monkey D. Luffy can be a fucking awesome baker.

[1] Mugiwara ship bomb - parody of Irish car bomb

I hope you guys enjoyed that, I had fun making that, and Zoro beaming up with excitement can probably make anyone's day..except for Sanji or Nami etc but yea happy shit Yay.