Monkey D Luffy the Pro Gambler

This is for wushu723, I thought that yes I would love to see a mischievous Luffy, ENJOY.  p.s. golden treasure chest are the lucky 7's in the slot machine games and yes were going to have some Al Capones and Dons in her XP.

Chapter-5   Monkey D. Luffy the Pro Gambler

The Strawhats were docked at a party town named Polalus, everyone was knocked out on the ship, or most of them were.

The king monkey of the ship was currently dressed in a pinstripe suit, no hat, dress shoes, and a bandage on his scar. Luffy was walking down the street heading towards a casino called 'The Laughing King'.

Luffy had a smug smile and walked into the casino. Everyone looked at him sit at the slot machines. They were starting to laugh, but in all 7 seven turns he just did he got all 3 golden treasure chest. Luffy had just won 40,000 beri in one try.

People crowded the bo- no man who people were saying he had the 'devil's luck' and saw him play. People were cheering for Luffy out of envy, amusement, or just was interested.

and the others went to the poker table. The dealer gave the players the cards.

Luffy was smiling as soon as the game started he went poker faced. It was 30 minutes and it was Luffy's turn he still had his poker face on, Don Toniione and Don Haydeeno are out. Robert was smiling like a maniac as their final draw was down. Robert  had 'Three of a Kind' that consisted. 3 Jacks, 5 diamonds, and 8 of clubs

Luffy was tied with Robert, Luffy played cards, his card consisted 3 Kings, 8 of Diamonds, and a 5 of clubs.Luffy won the game with the higher play of 'Three of a Kind'. Luffy laughs, collects the money and heads to the ship with 70 million beri.

"Shishishishi- I got em good." Luffy says to himself as he steps on the deck of the Sunny. When he walked up still laughing, eyes still closed.

"Where were you and what are you doing in a suit?" Nami said as the Strawhats look at Luffy with confusion.

Luffy scratches his neck, "Luffy?" Zoro calls, Luffy sighs, "I was playing at the casino." Luffy looks at the mast of the ship.

"At a casino! how much money did you lose!" Nami yelled, Luffy looked at her and laughed, he fell on the floor holding his ribs. "What's so funny!?" Nami yelled.

Luffy got up, wiped the tears of laughter from his eyes. "Nami it's ok I didn't lose, I NEVER lost a game in my life!." Luffy said proudly.

The Strawhats gawk at their Sencho. "Nani?!" Luffy laughs, "Didn't you guys know ever since I was little I was a Pro Gambler." They're all still shocked.

Usopp bumps into the conversation, "Wait when we all play cars you always lose!" Luffy blinked, "Duh, I lose on purpose, I just can't say "Hey I always win", because people will ask why, and since you guys know I lie terribly, i'll end up saying i'm a pro gambler, and no ones wants to play with a pro gambler. That's why I lose, so no one knows."

The Strawhats blink again, Luffy just had a smart moment. "Where did you get the suit?" Zoro asked. Luffy looked at his clothing.

"Um Ace and Sabo made suits like these all the time, I eventually learned how." Everyone was confused. "Whose Sabo" Robin asked (no she doesn't know about Sabo in this fic) "No one, nobody needs to know?" Luffy said.

He grabbed the bag he left on the side of the ship and brought it up with bis rubbery hand. "Who cares anyway I just won my self 7,040,000 beri!" jaws drop, yes even Robin.

Nami's eyes widen, her eyes turn to beri, she tries to reach for the money but Luffy pulls it away. "Nuh-uh-uh Nami, This my money, and i'm the Captain of this ship, so I forbid you to touch my money, after all I don't feel like being debt, I'll use my own money." Luffy said smiling like an idiot, while Zoro falls on the floor and laughs, liking how his sencho totally burned Nami without even realising it.

While Nami sulks, Zoro still laughing, and the others are just still, and Luffy puts his money away, changes and heads to bed.

That was the night when they find out that Monkey D. Luffy, is a Pro Gambler.