003: Dinner

I have to go. Jungwon said

Huh? Why? Jay asked

Mom said I have to attend my dad's business dinner with our company's director. I have to go, mom said it's an important dinner. Jungwon said

Oh okay. Jay said

Bye wonie. Seri said before she leaned in and gave Jungwon a kiss in his cheeks.

Bye. They all said, Jungwon left and he went to his car.

Chelsea's POV

Amara and I arrived at the clinic. We entered inside my therapist's office and we saw her busy on her phone.

Ah hi Chelsea, Amara. Sit down, Chels you seem to be in a good mood. No crying today? Jisoo said

Maybe I am in a good mood, I don't know. I can't understand what I feel right now. Maybe there's going to be a bit of crying because I unlocked another insecurity. I said

Chelsea, I thought you this already. Never ever try to unlock another insecurity, you're so pretty and kind what's there to be insecure of. Jisoo said

I'm sorry, it's just that I can't lock it. I don't know how. Today, I met this girl, she was very beautiful. No wonder Jungwon looked at her with warm eyes. I said, I whispered the last sentence.

Oh, who's this Jungwon? Jisoo asked while smiling.

Ahhh Jungwon, he's the attractive friend of Savannah's cousin. We were suppose to hang out with them but Chelsea said she has an appointment with you today. Amara said

Yah Chelsea, you should've hung out with him. This is your time you know, maybe he's the "one". Jisoo said

Unnie, the guy Jungwon that you're saying that might be the one has a girlfriend. Maybe I don't know but I think Seri is her girlfriend. I said

But you're not sure yet. Amara said... I was about to talk but then my phone rang.

Mom's calling. I said before I answered the phone.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Mom- italic Chelsea- italic bold
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hello mom?

Hey honey, I just wanted to call you to say that come here at the italian restaurant near the mall.

Uhm okay, what time?

Be here in 30 minutes, we have companies to join us for dinner.

May I ask, who...? Exactly are our companies?

The Ceo of Yang Co. and his family.

Right, I forgot dad's friends with him.

Don't be late, okay?

In 30 minutes? Okay, I'll just have to cancel my appointment with Jisoo unnie.

Right, I forgot. Tell Jisoo that you're going to reschedule your appointment, tell her I'm sorry. We just arrived here at the restaurant and they're here except for their son. I'll hang up now, bye hon.

Ends call

Uhm Amara, unnie... I have to go, mom asked if I could reschedule my appointment and she said sorry. I said

That's totally okay, tell auntie to not be sorry. Jisoo said

Okay, I'll go home then. My house is just on the other street. Amara said

Okay, thank you unnie. Let's go out together Amara. I said and we both stood up.

Bye unnie! We both bid our goodbyes to Jisoo before leaving.

Arghhh, it this enough for a fancy dinner? I said while looking at my outfit.

Chelsea, you look beautiful as always... but if it's for a fancy dinner, this is too casual... but don't worry, all that matters is your beautiful. Amara said and I smiled at her.

Thanks Amara, I really have to go. Your house is that way right? We're going to different ways. I said and I hugged her, we broke our hug before walking to opposite directions.

-

I took the bus going to the fancy italian restaurant. I was nervous and anxious at the same time because I thought to myself that I didn't look presentable for a fancy dinner with the Ceo of Yang Co. I got more nervous when I saw that the bus is getting close to the restaurant. I buzzed the buzzer, the bus stopped and I hopped off the bus. I was standing in front of the restaurant while I was shaking my hands to get rid of my nervousness. I dusted my clothes before going in, I hesitated to enter the restaurant because of what I was wearing but I went in anyways. My outfit wasn't too bad but for a fancy dinner...

I went in and looked around, I was looking for my parents but I spotted someone else

I went in and looked around, I was looking for my parents but I spotted someone else... Jungwon. I stared at him for a while, he seems like he was looking for someone too. He started approaching a table and then I saw my parents at that table. Wait, is Jungwon the son of the Ceo?! I started to walk towards them.

You're here. Jennie said which made all of them look at me. Jungwon looked at me with his cold eyes.

Hi. I said as I bowed at them before sitting down. I sat down beside Jennie, in front of me was Jungwon.

You must be Chelsea, right? Mr. Yang said

Ahh hello sir, yes I'm Chelsea. I said

Ahhh, you're such a pretty young lady. Just like your mom and sister. Mrs. Yang said, I smiled sheepishly.

Let's order our food first. Mr. Yang said, we called a waiter and ordered our food.

So we're having a family- or business dinner because we have something important to tell you. Well we all know about the announcement except for you two... Jungwon and Chelsea. Mr. Yang said... I looked at Jennie because I was confuse but she just smiled at me while wiggling her eyebrows. I got even more confuse.

You two are probably confuse but the announcement is... Jungwon, Chelsea you two are going to get married in 2 months and that's final. Mr. Yang said

What?! Jungwon and I said at the same time. We were both shock that we shouted. I looked at Jungwon, he was looking at me with his cold eyes. He glared at me like he could kill me. I looked away because I couldn't handle his stare.