031: Coffee

Chelsea's POV

The ride on the way to the hospital is very quiet, the hospital is a bit far from our house.

It's very cold tonight, I shivered because I'm only wearing a wind breaker jacket and it's very thin.

I wore the hood and placed my hands inside the pocket of my jacket. Jungwon noticed that I was feeling cold.

Are you cold? Your jacket is pretty thin. Jungwon said

It's okay, I can still manage. I said

He reached out for my hand inside my pocket.

Your hand is really cold. Jungwon said

He reached out for something at the back of the car while I focused on the road because he wasn't looking.

Jungwon, make it faster if you want us to live. I said

He chuckled and finished grabbing something from the back. He gave me a jacket, it was a cotton material jacket so it's warm.

Wear it. He said

Whose jacket is this? I asked

Mine. He answered shortly

Why does it smell different? Do you wear a girl's perfume? I said while wearing the jacket.

Uhm... Seri usually uses it when she's inside my car. He said

Ah. Okay.

I just nodded.

I could feel Jungwon stealing glances at me from time to time.

What? Do you have something to say? I asked as I looked at him.

Are you mad? He asked

Why would I be mad? I asked

Because...

Because of the jacket? I said

He nodded.

Why would I be mad? She's your girlfriend. I said

Chelsea. Will you please stop calling Seri my girlfriend, the word girlfriend coming from your mouth is so weird. He said

But she is still your girlfriend, you can't deny that. I said

Let's stop talking about her, please. Hmm? Jungwon said

He looked at me, our eyes met. I grinned at him before looking away.

He reached out for my hand again and he intertwined our hands together.

His thumb caressed the top of my hand while he was driving, we stayed like that until we reached the hospital.

Jungwon parked the car before he got off. He intertwined our hands again while walking inside the hospital.

We asked the front desk where his room is and went there immediately. As soon as we got there, we saw Jennie unnie outside the room while she's leaning on the wall.

She saw us and she waved her hands. We walked towards her hand in hand.

Did I miss something? Jennie asked as she looked at our hands.

Ahh...

I tried to untangle our hands but Jungwon held my hand tighter.

I guess you did kinda miss something a little. I said