008: Sing

That's good enough, noona. Ni-ki said, he stood up and was about to leave.

Wait, throw this too. I said, I teared up his letter into pieces.

Noona, did you just tear up my letter? Ni-ki said

Yeah, it's not even a letter. I said, Ni-ki just shrugged. I reached out my hand while giving Ni-ki the shredden paper in my hands. He reached out his hand and I transferred the papers in his hand. He threw the papers in the trash bin, he left the room but then he came back and he peeked through the door.

By the way... nice engagement ring, noona. Ni-ki said as he winked at me before leaving. My classmates looked at me as soon as they heard the word engagement. Arghhh, Ni-ki!!! Can't he just shut his mouth for a second? Seri turned around and looked at my hand.

Wahhh, your ring is really pretty. Seri said

Uhm, thanks. I said

Are you really engaged? That's great if you are. Seri said

Yeah, but my f-fiancé... he's so not sweet. I said, Jungwon tilted his head side to side. I just shrugged, if he's angry I don't care. The bell rang signaling that it's lunch time, we stood up and went to the cafeteria.

-At the Cafeteria-

As we walked in, it was very noisy. Many students were chatting and the cafeteria is getting full. We got our foods and looked for an empty table, as soon as we found a table we quickly walk towards it but someone approached the table same time as we did. I looked at them and I saw Enhypen with Seri.

We got here first, look for a different table. Jungwon said sternly

Yah Jungwon, the table is good for 10 people. We can all share it. Heeseung said

Heeseung hyung is right, we can all share the table. You're way too mean to your fia- to noona, Jungwon hyung. Ni-ki said, he almost slipped there.

Whatever. Jungwon said as he sat down, they all sat down.

Yah you two, sit down. Jay said to Zia and I, we sat down. Ni-ki was sitting on my right and Zia on my left. They all started eating but Ni-ki was doing something on his phone, I peeked at what he was doing and he was editing my video. As he promise, he made everything black. Ni-ki looked at me and laughed before hitting the post button. He posted the video, I didn't think of it much because it wouldn't go viral anyways but when he posted it many phones from the cafeteria notified. I fucking forgot that Ni-ki is popular here. The others who were eating with us received a notification too. They opened their phone and watched the video.

What did you post Ni-ki? Jake asked, Ni-ki just shrugged and smiled. They all played the video, I was nervous because I could hear my voice in the whole cafeteria.

Ohhh pretty voice. Zia said while listening to the video.

Ohhh, does this mean Seri has a competitor in singing? Sunoo asked

She has a nice voice, where did you get this Ni-ki? Heeseung said

I filmed it myself. Ni-ki said as he munched on his food.

Does that mean she goes here? Sunghoon asked

Yep. Ni-ki replied

Who is it? Sunoo asked, Ni-ki chuckled which made me nervous. What if he tells them?

It's...

I looked at Ni-ki, he smirked before talking.

...a secret. Ni-ki said, I felt relieved.

Ahhh, okay. I know who is it. Heeseung said

What do you mean, hyung? I didn't say anything. Ni-ki said

I know, it's just that you're too obvious. Heeseung said to Ni-ki

How? How was I obvious? Ni-ki asked

You keep on taking glances on someone and smirking at her. You should follow me, I'm not even looking at her. Heeseung said

Who is it, hyung? How did you observe that? I thought Ni-ki was acting normal, he's normally crazy that why he always smirk and laugh. Sunghoon said, Ni-ki glared at Sunghoon.

Secret. Heeseung said

Ahhh, it's her right? Sunoo said while pointing in between me and Zia.

Who are you pointing at? Zia or Chelsea? Jake asked

Oh, Zia. Sunoo said

Me?! It's not me, I swear. Zia said

It's not Zia, she said she can't sing. Seri said

Ehh? Zia has a pretty voice though. I said to Seri

Where did you hear that? She said to me that she can't sing. Seri said

Correction, I didn't tell you that I couldn't sing. You just didn't want to listen to me because you're always talking about... Jungwon. Zia said

She has a pretty voice, she sang for me earlier. I said

So is the girl singing her? Jay asked

It's not me, okay. Zia said

It's totally you. Jake said

I swear, it's not me. Zia defended

No need to be shy, you have a pretty voice. Sunoo said

It's not m-

It's Chelsea/Chelsea noona, jeez. Heeseung and Ni-ki said cutting off Zia. I was munching on my food when they said that it's me, I sat there dumbfounded. I closed my eyes while thinking about how many happenings happened in just one day.

Chelsea? You told me that you don't know how to sing. Zia said, I glared at Ni-ki but he was avoiding eye contact before I looked at Zia.

Sorry, it's just that I don't like telling anyone about it. Not even my family knows that I sing, well my sister knows that I can r-

I almost told them that I can rap, it's quite embarrassing.

That you can what? Zia asked

Nothing. I said and smiled.

Don't tell anybody else. Ni-ki said

Okay. They all said except for Jungwon and Seri.

I'm done eating. Zia said

Same. I said and we both stood up.

Wanna go to the music room? Let's duet. Zia said

Sure. I said and chuckled

Oh, a duet? I'm down, I'll come with you noona. Ni-ki said as he stood up.

I wanna come too. Sunoo said

Ehh why? Stay here, hyung. Ni-ki said

Aish this kid really, I can come whenever I want. You don't own them. Sunoo said while bickering with Ni-ki.

—————
Here's another one, sorry I haven't written any chapter for mg Jay and Jungwon ff yet :(