021: Tipsy

Was that the girlfriend of your fiancé? Daniel asked

Mhm. I hummed for response

I find her mean. Daniel said

Don't mind her let's just continue eating. I said and went back to my seat. As I sat down, Jungwon was coming our way holding their food. He saw us, he looked at me then he looked at Daniel. Youngwon was busy eating so he didn't see Jungwon, he just walked passed us.

He didn't even say anything to you, what a fiancé. Daniel said

Daniel, I don't think I can go home with you. My head is hurting and getting dizzy but I promise I'll visit you tomorrow. I said

That's okay, noona. We have a lot of time, I'm staying here for good. Daniel said

Really? That's good then, call mom and tell her to pick you up. I said, Daniel nodded and called mom.

Otp: Daniel- bold italic.      Mom- bold

Hello mom

Daniel, did you arrive already? Why haven't you told us earlier.

I'm at the mall, I wanted to roam around a little bit. I actually ran into Chelsea noona.

What is she doing there? Did she not go to school?

She didn't, she said she needed to freshen her mind.

Oh that's okay, she can go to school tomorrow.

Yeah, oh and mom... can you pick me up here at the mall, noona and Youngwon was suppose to come with me but her head hurts.

Okay, I'll pick you up. Tell your sister to go home immediately after I pick you up. Tell her to rest.

I will, mom. We're at the mall.

Mmkay bye, I love you.

I love you too. *ends call

She's coming, she said that go home and rest after she picks me up. Daniel said

Yeah, we will. I said

Noona, I want to pee. Where's the restroom? Youngwon said

Oh here, come with me. I said, we stood up and walked to the restroom. The restroom was close to Jungwon's seat, we walked past them and Youngwon keep on looking back at them.

Was that Jungwon hyung? Youngwon asked

Yeah but we can just talk to him later, not now. I said

Okay. Youngwon said and he went inside the restroom. After Youngwon finished using the restroom, we went to our seat.

Mom said she's here already. Daniel said

Let's go out then. I said and we all left.

Mom picked Daniel up and the two of us went home.

-
As soon as we arrived home, Youngwon went to his room and took a nap. I did the same and I also took a nap.

Jungwon's POV

After Seri and I stroll at the mall, I took her home. When I got home it was very quiet, it's already 3 pm but it was very quiet. I went upstairs to our room and saw Chelsea sleeping peacefully. I lied down beside her, I stared at her face for a while. I never knew that she was this pretty, I used to only focus on her flaws. I touched her cheeks and caressed it. I moved closer to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I don't know why I was doing this but I felt comfortable that I fell asleep.

Chelsea's POV

I woke up because I dreamt about what happened to me yesterday, a stray tear fell from my eyes. I felt something around my waist, looked at it and saw a hand. Jungwon sleeping peacefully beside me, I faced him and stared at him. He's a beauty, I never thought I'll have a man like him as my soon to be husband. I'm no match for him, I was about to grab something on my bedside table's drawer making me move a little but Jungwon pulled me and said something.

Seri-ah, stay here. Jungwon mumbled while sleeping

Seri. I whispered under my breath, well I can't blame him. I'm no match to Seri, maybe it's better if we don't continue this wedding thing.

I'm only going to be hurt more if I keep loving Jungwon but he can't love me back. I grabbed 4 antidepressant pills, I grabbed my bottled water and drank the pills. I know it's bad for me to take many pills at the same time but when I take this pills I feel at ease and relieved for few hours. I checked the time and it's 4 pm, I removed his arm around me and I stood up. I went out of my room and went to Youngwon's room to check if he's still sleeping. I opened the door and he was still sleeping while hugging his plushie. I went inside and fixed his blanket.

You know, I really really love your hyung but I know he doesn't love me back. Should I just give him up?

When you grow up, find a girl that truly loves you with all her heart and make sure to love her back.

Arghhh, why am I talking by myself. I must be going crazy.

I said to Youngwon knowing he's asleep, I fixed his blanket once more before standing up. As I stood up, I could feel my pill's side effect. I was a bit dizzy and tipsy but I managed to walk down the stairs. I reached the first floor and I immediately went to the kitchen. Our food was all prepared, our maids can go home anytime they want or stay here as long as they finished their work. They probably went to visit their family and went home. I walked to the pantry and grabbed a handful of cereal, I was hungry but I wanted to wait for the two to wake up. While eating the cereal in my hand, I then went back upstairs walking a little bit tipsy. As I reached upstairs I walked through the hall but then my head started spinning and I lose my balance that I fell down to the floor.

Argh, shit. My head hurts. I mumbled and tried to stand up but then I stumbled again. I tried to stand up once again but then I stumbled and was about to fall again but then someone from behind held my waist and wrist preventing me from falling.

Are you okay? Does your head hurt? Jungwon asked

I'm okay. I said while massaging my temple, I tried to push Jungwon's arms away from me but then he suddenly carried me to our room.