006: Confession day

I woke up from the relaxing sound of my alarm, I stretched before standing up and going to the bathroom. I took a bath, did my usual routine. After that I went out of my room and started to pick out my outfit.

Confession day... hmm, should I try to dress up nicely today? I mumbled to myself, I started picking out my "nice" outfit.

This will do. I said to myself, I started changing.

Fit check

Chelsea make it faste- OMG! You're wearing your old clothes again, that's so cute

Chelsea make it faste- OMG! You're wearing your old clothes again, that's so cute. Jennie said

I wanted to look nice today so that I wouldn't be left out at school, there's this thing called confession day. I said... I used to wear this kind of clothes not until the "rejection and bullying" happened at my old school. After that I started wearing clothes that are a bit more comfortable and loose.

Arghhh, you look so pretty. Anyways, make it faster... it's already 8:15 and Jungwon's here. Jennie said

Okay, I'm already done getting ready anyways. I said, Jennie nodded and we both went downstairs. I bid my goodbyes before leaving with Jungwon, he looks more handsome now. I entered the front seat and he started driving. I was using my phone when Jungwon started to talk to me.

What's with the ring? Jungwon asked sternly

Your dad gave this ring to my dad and told me to wear it and never remove it. I said, he didn't respond.

-

Same thing happened, he dropped me off somewhere near our school... and of course I'll walk to school.

-

I arrived at school... the school is full of decorations, especially the classrooms. I was putting my things at my locker until someone scared me from behind which made me flinch.

Boo! Zia said while chuckling, I turned around to face her.

Yah, don't do that. You scared the hell out of me. I said and I slightly chuckled