015: Show

Time skip (2 weeks later)

Jungwon and I moved in together and so did Youngwon, Jungwon and Seri technically didn't break up but Seri didn't talked to Jungwon ever since. I also tried talking to her but she just rolls her eyes at me and walks pass me. Today is the day of the talent competition, I'm very nervous because I'm going to see Max (the guy who rejected me).

Nervous? Zia asked

Yeah, super. The other schools are on their way, right? I said, the show is held here at our school.

Yeah, it's already 10 am, the show starts in an hour. Zia said, we were at the backstage when someone called us.

Chelsea! Zia! We looked around to see who called us, we saw Yena, Amara and Savannah.

Hi. I greeted nervously

Don't be nervous, you'll be fine. Amara said

But Max is a dance representative at Brent school, I'll definitely see him here. I said

Right, we forgot about him. Don't worry, we're here. Sunoo and the boys are here. Savannah said

Yeah, you're right. I shouldn't let him get into me. I said

Do we look okay? Zia asked

Yeah, you two are really pretty. Savannah said

Zia with the dark brown pants and Chelsea with the jacket.

I really want to change my clothes

I really want to change my clothes. I said

You have no choice, girl. Zia said
-

1 hour later

The show started and many students from different schools came to cheer for their representatives. Ni-ki finished his solo dance, the group performance finished performing. Treasure danced Jikjin, Enhypen danced Blessed-cursed. All dance performances are done, I saw Max already but he didn't see me yet.

Next up is Yoon Seri, singing solo representative of Hybe university. The host said, Seri went to the stage and she started singing.

Maybe, your heart still stops when you see me~

Maybe it's worth another try, better place better time~